Ranking
Original Post
Toribash is Quite Addicting
As you see my last join date was June 2008. Which is AGES ago.

But I started playing then, and all throughout the summer. Then I stopped and hadn't played for more than 1 year. And picked it up again in late 2009/early 2010, and played for only a few weeks... and now I'm starting all over again and there's somethings I can't remember, like all the slash ( / ) uses... i tried /fullhelp and it shows me some things but it really doesn't help.
The functions that involve "/" are commands you can make.
For example, if you type in the in-game chat box:
/em yourtext
Your character will display "yourtext" (without the quotes) above his head.
You can also have a private chat, or "whisper" to another player in the room:
/wh username
It'll open up another chat box labelled with their user name at the bottom of the screen.

These are just a few, but that is basically what they mean.
Did you have any others you were trying to remember?
I knew those ones but thanks anyway... i'm talking about more like how to make font color in the description or how to change things with the "/set" functions...
Font colour is determined with an "^".
For example (sorry I don't know the colours) lets say ^01 is red.
If you typed ^01Apple the "Apple" part would be in red. I don't know where to find the colours and their corresponding numbers, sorry.

The /set functions are used to change the Game Rules.
Eg. "/set dm 500" makes the dismember threshold 500.
This game taught me how to draw on the PC,and it also taught me a bit about business with the whole market thing,I'm never leaving TB.Well,not until I have every achievement.
I learned how to type faster because of toribash.
I tricked my typing class teacher into thinking i was practicing on the program she assigned.
I liked this game ever since.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Here are alot of the server commands. They aren't completely up to date but they will be the majority of the ones you will use.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=36515

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN