ES Recruitment Drive
I don't see myself on the members list ;0 btw nice logo i like it
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Something View Post
What is idea of Abd organization? Its only one mod. Clans are big part of this game and community. I cant believe you think this is useless. Dont you see how much members here are so fast? Everybody else thinks this is good idea. We have big leaders here sharing their knowledge and help other leaders to improve their succes with clans. If you really are going to close this, you are bad person and this is something personal. Im contacting other gm's now.

The objective of this organization can be achieved by posting in Beginner's Sanctuary, Rapid Threads, or Support. The aikidobigdojo organization is dedicated to discussing the mod, sharing techniques, replays, and experiences, which is not available anywhere else. So, you better come up with a better objective fast, because sticking to your guns will not help you in this situation.

Also, any member with respect for themselves or their clan wouldn't join an organization dedicated to flexing and saying how good of a leader they are.
Oh, no! It's him! Goblin!
Reason of this organization is discussing about being clan leader, sharing techniques, tricks, and experiences, which is not available anywhere else.
You just need to believe we can do this.
Last edited by Something; Oct 5, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
hello, would love to join great idea

leader of le bomb squad.

Added ;)
Something is better than nothing.

Recruit everybody and kick people who is not worth of keeping

Worked for FC until it became all "FREE FORM! FREE FORM! REJECTED! REJECTED! REJECTED!!!" -_-
Your all asking us for reasons why you shouldn't close it, why don't you give us reason why you should?
-----
Originally Posted by sirl View Post
The objective of this organization can be achieved by posting in Beginner's Sanctuary, Rapid Threads, or Support. The aikidobigdojo organization is dedicated to discussing the mod, sharing techniques, replays, and experiences, which is not available anywhere else. So, you better come up with a better objective fast, because sticking to your guns will not help you in this situation.

Also, any member with respect for themselves or their clan wouldn't join an organization dedicated to flexing and saying how good of a leader they are.

Oh you want us to spam the forums in different places with 1,000 posts all on the same subject instead of keeping it neatly in one place? And we're helping each other with good tips based on our past experience we are not "Flexing our muscles" as you suggested from your point of view and your opinion(Which you are entitled to).
-----
Reason of this organization is discussing about being clan leader, sharing techniques, tricks, and experiences, which is not available anywhere else.

^
-----
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
hello, would love to join great idea

leader of le bomb squad.

Get a petition with more people wanting this close than wanting this open and we'll forfeit.
-----
#ClanLeadersVSStaff
-----
Should we all help each other find the Skeletons for the Too Spook! Halloween Event? We could sell the prizes afterwards and split the TC equally to everyone that helped. I see nothing against this in the rules. BTW We could also bid on the prizes if we want them
Last edited by Merc; Oct 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
well, nice organization idea!

I am in, with you

i made 2 other clans before i became leader of [its]: Lion , the victorious

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
What is idea of Abd organization? Its only one mod. Clans are big part of this game and community. I cant believe you think this is useless. Dont you see how much members here are so fast? Everybody else thinks this is good idea. We have big leaders here sharing their knowledge and help other leaders to improve their succes with clans. If you really are going to close this, you are bad person and this is something personal. Im contacting other gm's now.

Calling out the validity of other organisations isn't a way to save your own.
Also iirc I was gonna close abd but they managed to convince me otherwise.
Amount of members / time =/= good org. Just means a lot of people lead clans.
All the things this org sets out to achieve is there in the guidelines and various other boards i.e. beginners sanctuary, rapid threads
Also gms have nothing to do with clans, the clan mods would be the one you needed to contact, if you wanted to press this further.

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
I would say.. give it a chance. If it ends in a e peen sharing org, you can close it.
But I see a lot of potential in a team like this..
Especialy to discusse about allies and planning clanoverarching events and happenings..
But of course.. it's up to you Erth..

That's not how orgs work

Originally Posted by experts View Post
this org is found to help leaders run thier clans to make the community even better and more exiting and if a clan has any problem someone gives advice that saves it that would reduce the dead clans number and help make them strong and make the clans section a real challenge if this isnt enough i dont know what is enough

You mean like beginners santuary and rapid threads? I agree, it does do the same thing. I'm glad we're on the same page.

Originally Posted by TheL0rd33 View Post
As it looks atm that if this org was to be closed down a lot of people would be pissed. You're doing more harm than good by closing down an amazing organisation such as this one. The community wants it so why should it be removed? It has plenty of potential and looks like it could grow really quickly over time.

People being pissed doesn't concern me. People wanting something doesn't make it a good thing. Growing quickly doesn't make it a good thing.

JUST NEED TO BEEELLLIIIIIIEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEE.

EDIT: cba to quote the various parts of Zenboy's post but put a reply in one statement that encompasses everything; "no"

Unfortunately I remain unconvinced. If you have anything more to say then pm me, but I'll be at uni all day.
If you wish to contact further clan mods/whoever else you want to drag into it, then I'll speak with them.

Closed
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.