Toribash
Original Post
messaging
oh look my friends made a room! Lets join! ... And after joining, aw man they made the room for just 2 ppl i wish i could enter, ye dat happens a lot, not always like this too , i seguest to make command like /msg (name) (text) so someone can message the other simply from a server to another what do u think?
yea.
pretty good idiea when you talk to someone about a deal in game and you start explaining then once your almost done he changes server thinking that you are done and dont understand the deal yeah its pretty much handy

supported
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
supported
very good idea sometimes u just wanna know if clan member/friend won a gmtourney and something and i have to quit the judo tourney to go check this command can be handy :3

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Cant you do this already? yea I believe so. but I forget the command. I think it is /chatroom insert room name here

L Moderated Message:
It's actually just /chat [room]
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 26, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Cant you do this already? yea I believe so. but I forget the command. I think it is /chatroom insert room name here

I have yet to get this to work and i was told it specs you in that room.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
I have yet to get this to work and i was told it specs you in that room.

Oh ok, in that case totally supported
it is a great idea, if one of your friends is in one room and another friend is in another room, you can still talk to them both. Also it would be good for communicating with clan members. I like it!
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Here already a pack of suggestions about chatting with players in different rooms. Steam not fully solved this problem. Supported.
Yeah not even skype maybe ur friend doesnt have skype :3 its like the whisper bar or something like i dont think we rly care about the form its about how we could communicate.
yea.