Ranking
Originally Posted by NubzFurLif View Post
I have seen Tekken players all around Toribash and wondered if I would ever be good enough for Tekken. I used to play a long time ago, but when I started playing again I forgot my username and password. so sadly I'm only brown belt now(Almost Black belt).
After I started playing again I started being noticed as a better player than most so I came to apply.
I am extremely good at Boxshu Mushu and win about 8/10 of the time. I am decent at Aikido and Judo sometimes, but my best for sure is Boxshu.
I am currently in Xperia, a former clan that is now inactive due to everyone leaving, but I am planning on leaving today.
I make simple head textures such as the one I am currently wearing. No other Textures though.
I am not on Wednesdays, some Weekends, and some Mondays, but any other time I will probably be playing.
I am very cheerful and funny as I am told by friends of the Toribash community.

Originally Posted by sleap View Post
hello TEKKEN why I want to join you is you seam like you alywas do war and I like your play styl and I cannot do vids on youtube and I don't know what etc is I cannot texturue and I am good at greykido and mushu and ABD I have not bean in a clan before I have won 3 tourneays and my rank is 559 im 100 games away from black blet and i have multipull replays super kick sword slice and self sacrifice if I had to choose my favirte mod is judo In irl I am a skiny tall 9 year old I usasaly play games all day
-----
hello tekken I am sleap I have won 3 tourneays and my rank is 559 I have 100 games till black blet and many replays super kick sword sliece and I cannot do vids nor textures I do not know what etc means and and I have not bean in a clan before and why I want to pick you is because I like your styl and you do war often irl I am a skiny and tall red head nerd I am good at mushu and ABD and Greykido and judo my favorite mod is greykido and I am a brown belt
-----
I posted 2 apps some how

Originally Posted by Valentex12 View Post
Hi, my name is Valentin, i loved your clan i´ve been following you and some of its members like Fluffypanda, he always make Bets or Legotipo i haave some replays with him. Well... im good at Wushu,Aikido/Greykido and ABD i connect every single day and i left my clan because they were not active. I have a lot of animations programmes thats how i got in toribash i thought it was an other animation programme . as i said i know how to animate so i like to compare some moves and i learn some stuff from Macromedia Flash Player and ToonBoom. You can test me , i would like to, and tell me if this is necessary or if you need more information. there is a replay

sorry guys you need to be black belts or higher you still can apply when you get the black belt and you need to attach 3 replays at least with ur app
-----
Originally Posted by Kable732 View Post
Hello TEKKEN!
My Name is Kable732
And you're gonna learn a few things about me.

Why Are You Here and Why do You Want to Join:
This seems to be the main question, isn't it? Well I want to join this clan due to the fact that I want to prove myself worthy of being in a higher up clan than most other clans. Why I want to join? Well... I'm planning on improving my skills in Toribash and such to become a better and more loyal player. You see, I have yet to find a clan who was willing to teach me new things up front and challenge me to do greater things. If this doesn't show my worth, I don't know what will.

Your Toribash Experience (what mods do you play and what are you good at):

Honestly, I don't know how to explain my experience as I tend to try to get better everyday, but sometimes I have my bad days, but eh, they'll pass. All in all, I play Judo constantly, but I feel I want to get better at other things like; Akido, Mushu, Wushu, Parkour, Tricking, Replay Making, etc, etc... I'm currently trying to learn more Replay Making, but I feel like I need a few tips and tricks. But so far the only thing I'm really good at is Judo. (Info:

What Are Your Previous Clans:
The only ever clan I've been in is LEWD Warfare.

If You Have Skills Such As: Texture and Art Making, Video Editing, etc. Don't Be Afraid and Write What You Can Do (if you can, show us what art or videos you have made):
Honestly? I have a lot of skill, I just can never stick to one to improve on them. The gist of my skills are; Music Producing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, GIMP 2.0, Writing, Some HTML/CSS Coding, and just being an overall nice person in general. But like I said before, these skills aren't as great when you have many and don't have much time to practice any of them, but I do my best to get by. If you wanna take a look at some of my stuff, start here:

Art:
Music:

You IRL (what do you do, what are you like):

As stated previously for my Skills, those are many of the things I like to do. In real life, my name is Styles and I'm 16 years old. I'm in love with music, all kinds of music; hence why I also play the drums. I'm a jack of all trades, I try to do as many things as I possibly can while juggling other things. I'm quite kind and am able to cheer anyone up or brighten the mood out of any dark situation. I'm also quite tech savvy and know a thing or two about computers and programs and such; I'm taking classes on it for school. But uh... I think that's all I'm gonna say, because I think I just gave out took much information about myself. xD

Also We Want to See Some Replays, Minimum 3 Replays:
Please forgive me if my replays aren't up to par, but you should know by now that I AM trying to get better and need some teaching on this. Anyways, here they are:

I Tried:
Delicious Flip Kicks:
Flips for Days:

perfect app you got an A from me now you just need to be tested in game and see if u are good enough to join our family TEKKEN
Last edited by fadibob; Dec 23, 2015 at 12:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Why are you here and why do you want to join
Well i have never been in a clan and tekken is the strongest and a very nice clan(in what mods i play)

Your Toribash experience (what mods do you play and what are you good at)
I have no idea! I think my ranking is 653 i like playing judo and mushu.

If you have skills such as: texture and art making, video editing, etc. don't be afraid and write what you can do (if you can, show us what art or videos you have made).
well i have no idea how to post anything if u can teach me it will be great.I do make toriparts if that helps XD

You IRL
well i am 15 I am more for the sport then academic. i prefer to speak afrikaans but i speak eng. my sports are rugby squash and judo!

Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
LOL i don't save replays but if u would not test me with out it plz teach me how to upload it XD
i prefer to speak afrikaans but i speak eng.

Feel free to speak in your native tongue, but understand that no one will understand you XD lol, but how well are you able to read and write in English?

Also forum activity is something this clan really needs, so try your best to be active on the forums and the clan thread ^.^
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
Originally Posted by ekisnboer View Post
Why are you here and why do you want to join
Well i have never been in a clan and tekken is the strongest and a very nice clan(in what mods i play)

Your Toribash experience (what mods do you play and what are you good at)
I have no idea! I think my ranking is 653 i like playing judo and mushu.

If you have skills such as: texture and art making, video editing, etc. don't be afraid and write what you can do (if you can, show us what art or videos you have made).
well i have no idea how to post anything if u can teach me it will be great.I do make toriparts if that helps XD

You IRL
well i am 15 I am more for the sport then academic. i prefer to speak afrikaans but i speak eng. my sports are rugby squash and judo!

Also we want to see some replays, minimum 3 replays
LOL i don't save replays but if u would not test me with out it plz teach me how to upload it XD

first you need to be black belt or higher second your app is too short
u are not accepted sorry for that but when you get the black belt you can try again but with a good paragraph
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
HELLO TEKKEN

My name is Abdulrahman khaled .I am 13 years old.My favourite Mods is ABD and Boxshu.I am Egyption.I am from egypt.I like to join Tekken.I was at bomb and destiny. But I leave because they are offline.I am active at game3hours at . I am at 2nd Prep and I am very good player I want really to join this clan.SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMER

Thx for reading.
Wish to be accepted.
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
HELLO TEKKEN

My name is Abdulrahman khaled .I am 13 years old.My favourite Mods is ABD and Boxshu.I am Egyption.I am from egypt.I like to join Tekken.I was at bomb and destiny. But I leave because they are offline.I am active at game3hours at . I am at 2nd Prep and I am very good player I want really to join this clan.SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMER

Thx for reading.
Wish to be accepted.

short app, where are the replays ?? also mention what are you good at (video or replay making arts bla bla bla) i think you didn't even read the rules
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Bro sorry I forget to save the replays when I was tested by some leaders or co leaders
I
I will make better app
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Bro sorry I forget to save the replays when I was tested by some leaders or co leaders
I
I will make better app

We are waiting hope you can do some thing better
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Originally Posted by fadibob View Post
We are waiting hope you can do some thing better

Good luck <3
Nya~~~