Toribash
Originally Posted by imakeplays View Post
my toribash name is imakeplays I like to play the mushu and wushu and judo my real name is owen I like to go bikeing in the summer and play basketball I love cats

kinda small application although i think you have potential and we've met so
WELCOME TO VANIRGODZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

ok so,here i am vipercat...My name is 'Paul',im 14,and i have a family:Grandpa,grandmother,father,mother,brother(b aby) etc..why i want be in your clan? respost:To represent him and show to everyone that we are strong! oh,and srry for my bad english...more one thing,i already says that i am a Brazillian?
I LOVE YOU PENTAGNOS and your rock, but i wanna test you. AND AS FOR YOU NATSU. i like you and we are close so GET IN HERE

WELCOME TO VANIR GODZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Alright, Hello, it me AceLazarr, great friend of AceSigma. I joined a clan a while back known as PowerPunch or PowPow and they just wernt active and such. So i wanted to apply for an active clan. Im only a blue belt but i am very close to brown. I am usually available Mon - Friday 5 Pm EST to 9 Pm EST And Saturday - Sunday 10am EST - 10pm EST. I am pretty good at toribash and have been playing it for a solid year now and want to join an amazing clan! Also Love cats (and i happen to own one too ^^)
My in-game name is Crow i am a custom belt and i joined in early 2015, I am thirteen years old and i enjoy playing soccer. My hobbies include art (sometimes) and video games. I have had no previous accounts and i am also not using an alts at this current moment in time. My favorite mods would be almost anything directly related to aikido. Well I hope you guys/girls accept me into the clan, oh and also I LOVE KITTENS.
thats hawt we need people with skill so i will test you in game but for now

WELCOME TO VANIR GODZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hell. Dunno what to say but I am Mushu. 4k tc and no alts. Love cat and kitten ! ! !
I am the worst.
ok? VERY short but. we am fwiends and u meet all requirments so <3 welcome m8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

I Want In
Hello there my name is Domosis I have just taken a look at your clan and it looks way better then my previous clans since all the other clans have died off and I have no where else to go I hope you accept me into the clan.

'Love Kittens'