Toribash
Original Post
Streaming texturemaking
Ok, the idea is to stream not only game, but texturemaking also. I was talking to Sir, and he think this is great idea.

Everyone will be able to see how this is happen, how each artist work and what technique uses. What do You think guys?
How about to create a list of guys from community in this thread, invite them to discussion, who can spend a couple of hours streaming their texturing proccess?

I have seen Nuthug streaming, while he was making his replays. I see no difference between making replays frame by frame and drawing, mapping tb textures.
Last edited by nblx; Aug 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM.
You should do one, you're not THAT bad. ;)
Wouldn't mind seeing BenDover do one, if he has the time ofc.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
nblx:
I do it sometimes, But I tend to skip corrections,
We can do it live with many people critiquing,
But the video is boring unless you comment or put a list of musics.
Not sure if I would be up for streaming, my inspiritation comes and goes as it pleases...
there is no way i could confidently say "im going to make a texture now, please watch me"
not unless i had pretty much completed it in practise beforhand, but then it wouldnt be as good.

but i would definitely be up for uploading a timelapse or vid of the process.
was really keen to do something last week, then i blew my pc up and had to wait for parts.
will reinstall my tablet drivers and photoshop and stuff and hopefully get on it soon
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
ive made this, but yeah comentary and music are needed, unless your are nblx in that case you just need to do textures XD
yeah but its a nice idea, people know the artist techniques.
yeah music and talk is important so people dont get bored becuse making a texture takes a while, the best thing to do is tell people what are you doing and stuff
Guys, I am starting my textures stream today.

On twitchTV:
To stream on toribash, go with cursor to the top of the video,
click edit and change playing to toribash.
that is all i know.
I have streamed my texture-making before, got around 10 viewers which is cool. Now with this new site feature I guess you can get more. I can stream my progress when I have the time for it and get this streaming stuff to work. Have been crashing my pc recently.