ES Recruitment Drive
Freacking ivot me m8, I has beeen waitiing outside the Ethreal doors m88, so invot me m8, thank you for taking my application into consideration. ( I quit Tbash for a while, that is the main reason I left, second; people where leaving: Then came back? D: )
Last edited by Ishy; Feb 15, 2015 at 01:25 PM.
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Hey I used to be with you guys but I stop playing. If you guys are up to tear shit up I'd join again and do the initiaons !
Like me Some drugs😍😍😉 jkjk fuck that(;
Originally Posted by yomoma13
Hey I used to be with you guys but I stop playing. If you guys are up to tear shit up I'd join again and do the initiaons !

Probably the severe boredom talking here, but I'd be up for just going for reforming.

For absolutely no reason either, I kid you not.
What's your real name? : Maria
How old are you? : 17
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : 8th dan on main
How long have you been playing? : 3 years
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: 1 year brake
Current Country / GMT? : USA -5
Former Clans? : MyLittle
Why you left/got Kicked: Left. Clan died.
Any Skills For the Clan?: Pretty good at: abd,aikido,lenshu,taekkyon,greykido,mushu,wushu,bo xshu,judo and some other mods.
How active are you forum-wise? : Pretty active even tho i don't post much but i'll try to.
How active are you In-game? : from 1-10: 9
Any Bans? : Yes
Any recent major infractions?: No
Any Alts? : Yes
If you have alts, list them here: This one i forgot about the others.
Did anyone refer you?: No
Will you follow the Rules?: Yes
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I would like to see this clan alive and back in game again.
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop): http://gyazo.com/92577b81816b79eac7b6be8ef51518ef
Last edited by mariafisher; Jul 16, 2015 at 01:18 AM.
Originally Posted by bbush View Post
Probably the severe boredom talking here, but I'd be up for just going for reforming.

For absolutely no reason either, I kid you not.

You have my blessing.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ
You have my blessing.

I mean, I'm pretty bored here. Plus I'd rather not see the death of this place quite yet. Too much history.

Shame the community is kind of trash now though.
Hey, I wanted to ask if you still accept apps?
And if you do could you tell me your opinion about mine?