ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Not Quite Dead Yet (Rebirth)
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ
"You have leader now as well, do as you please. Best of luck"

With most of the other mods not as active as of now and with Ethr on the verge of collapse, I thought, "why not", so here we are attempting a resurgence. Hold on to your jimmies.

First, I want to see if LagSwitch is still active here. Haven't seen him around lately but it would be good for a second active mod to be here for now. I don't think Inferno is active here really much and Avenged is pretty much gone too.

Next, a to do list of sorts.

1) Create/maintain a list of currently active members.
2) Spruce up the forums a tad. There are probably a few threads that need cleaning.
3) Recruitment.

I probably won't get to this list until the next few days or so (I have a life), but by then I should be getting some info on the whereabouts of some older members and whatnot. Not to mention I can't really get in-game for now either. Until then enjoy looking at the shambles of what once was a deserted clan while it lasts.

If you're an original and active Ethr member and want to stay with us, please post below informing me so.

...and as always... praise Wolid. Thank you.
Last edited by bbush; Aug 16, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
Aye, I've actually been playing and lurking much more then I thought I would. I'll toss a PM to a clan mod about changing the board mods. Didn't see this thread because I kept checking the Talk Thread.

EDIT: Sent a message to Gynx, wasn't sure how to check current clan mods anymore. I'm sure it'll get sorted out either way.

Double Edit: Done. I'll be around more often so let me know if you need help understanding the Local Mod stuff.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Aug 18, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Yo someone is using Ethereal

so uh yeah

(Ethereal)

Ethereal Light

Yeah, I already saw that and posted there. I'm not going to stop them from using it, but I'm sure they'll realize it is too similar if they ever try to go for official.
Yeah Nicolas told me, I think he changed it already, idk it seemed cool tho.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Their leader asked for Ally, he's been added to the list. By chance, does anyone know how much is in the bank? I've been wondering about buying a sub-board and moving all of the older stuff there for tidiness (I.E. Wolid, and the shitposts.) Nostalgia board, if you will.
A sub-board would be nice.

Wasn't Avengd the one with the clan bank info? I'm not sure of the specifics there.
I checked it a couple days ago, Lagswitch emptied the bank. He donated most of it anyway though, so I'm not sure how we'll raise the rest of the TC.