Ranking
Original Post
Cell phone question..
Can i download and play Toribash on my mobile phone, i don"t have an iphone i just have a phone with a qwerty keyboard and touch screen
I'm pretty sure you can't even get it on iphone other than the whole download from the site tut
Uber l Flawed texturer l Uber...er l Yoink! l http://.on.toribash.com/ l
Originally Posted by killerevan View Post
I'm pretty sure you can't even get it on iphone

Actually you can. If you have the teamviewer app and teamviewer on your PC, it's entierly possible. I do it all the time.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by JulyRed View Post
Hi, so I need a new iphone to play toribash too. Which model you advice?

Model doesnt matter as long as you have the TeamViewer app which is available for free & intrenet

boricua

i could play toribash on my android phone through a program like TeamViewer such as vnc viewer. you dont need to have an iphone or an apple product to use that method, team viewer is identical to vnc viewer in that you can see your desktop so basically using this method yes you can if you have either an apple touch screen product or an android/htc product.

on a basic phone that you can't download apps to you're prettymuch limited until you get a phone that can handle getting one of those apps.

it's also not very practical doing this way because of how small your screen is you have to slide the desktop around to get a portion of your toribash window on screen unless you resize toribash to a minimal resolution like 640x480 which is still bigger than most phone resolutions.

the other alternative is to zoom the screen out on your phone and resize toribash that way but it would still make manipulating your tori a bit difficult i'm sure.
You don't say?
Wow i didnt know that was possible, thanks guys, time to go download.