Toribash
Original Post
[Over][ES] DOPENER CHALLENGE NUMBER ONE

As you all know, we here at the Event Squad Research Labs are working hard to consistently bring you enjoyable and fun events. And today, folks from our Event Optimization Department are proud to announce a new, improved, fun-stuffed version of your so loved Opener Challenge.

Every few iterations of OC we're going to spice up the task, making it more challenging and exciting. This is hopefully going to result in some really cool and interesting replays.

Winner of the boring Opener Challenge: N1ghtShade
Runner up and down and round and round: BquadZ7550

Rules are pretty much the same as the regular Opener Challenge, no editing the replay before frame 450, No stealing or plagiarizing. As for the replay, you can do whatever you want with it as long as the opener remains the same. You can disregard the special DOPE task too, but where's the fun in that?

Collabs are fine, if you make a collaboration replay prizes will be split between the makers of it.

Orko and AssassinPro.

GRAND PRIZE: 30k TC + 4ST + WATERMELON HELMET WITH CUSTOM NAME AND DESCRIPTION
GRAND CONSOLATION PRIZE: 20k TC + 2ST

Jul 8th 21:00 GMT +0

This time, our special task is: 360 degrees chest rotation! Make sure to download the mod, it doesn't come with tb version.

Special thanks to fallu for supplying us with the opener.

Attached Files
450.rpl (22.2 KB, 331 views)
360Chest.tbm (703 Bytes, 251 views)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jul 6, 2016 at 12:14 AM.
golf
And the results are in!
1st place - Mack
When I first saw your crazy manip I immediately knew that this is one's getting a prize. Ver well done. PM me what you want your watermelon helmet name and description to be like.
2nd place - BquadZ7550
I really like what you did there, looks almost like a normal replay but with occaional 360's. Shit's sick dude.
Congratulations to the winners! Gotta say, this time we got a whole lot of great entries, a lot of fun to watch these.
golf
Mack the god pulls through boys

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
OH geez, now I'm real happy. Gg guys, it's been fun.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Seriously tho if you check macks sig u can tell the event squad are being lowkey racist by picking mack

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة