Ranking
Original Post
Fabulizer!

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away. Tori was walking with Uke when they stumbled upon a package. "To: Butler" a tag on it read. They were curious. Uke said that Tori was the bravest out of the two of them and that he should open it. When he did, a bunch of confetti burst into the air. They searched the box thoroughly, to find a bunch of costume pieces. They ravaged the box in search for the most fabulous costume pieces. Tori argued that he was more fabulous but Uke denied it.
To this day the box has not even been seen by Butler himself and the two of them haven't come to an agreement on who's more fabulous.

In this art event, you will need to draw Uke or Tori. You will need to make them look absolutely fabulous! mmmmhmmm
You will need to choose #TeamTori or #TeamUke. One person in each team that has the most fabulous drawing will win cool prizes!

No plagiarism! If we find out then we'll let Tori and Uke ravage you like the box.
You can only have one entry in one team.

Your art will be judged by:
Butler, krisis13, FleshMon, Nugget

Prize for winner in each team:
+ 5ST

3 weeks from this post.
Last edited by Quack; Jul 22, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
OK, Time to show off my stickman skills. Also, should you draw them in a T-pose or in some cool pose?
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jun 27, 2017 at 04:23 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Draw them however you want as long as you show off how fabulous they are ;)
Oh boy an art event #team tori!
Fabulous darling

Can i draw multiple views of the same outfit?
I still take texture requests for usd
As long as it is the same outfit then yes you can!
Prizes aren't worth the effort put into it.
Anyways GLs
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
oh 1 more question, can you make them be different from the actual game, like colorwise and maybe some kind of texture?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It has to be tori or uke with a fabulous outfit, you can't change their shapes etc
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
It has to be tori or uke with a fabulous outfit, you can't change their shapes etc

This ruins half of my entire idea and limits creativity

I was going to change the body shape a bit to be more humany looking(still keeping joints)
Last edited by Calamity; Jun 27, 2017 at 06:05 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
This ruins half of my entire idea and limits creativity

Sorry to hear that :c
You are able to be as creative as you possibly want to be as long as tori/uke remain who they are and how you see them in Toribash. This doesn't mean that their clothes need to be "stuck" on them, so anything you add to tori or uke can be as creative as you want it to be.