ES Recruitment Drive
/invad-ing

Oi what the F*** you guys been up 2 ehhh just came to say hi and Damn my activeness sorry guys i couldnt hold it strong with all this s*** i have going on right now but i shall be back and still plan on getting it done!!! Also Snudgey hit me up if you see me on bro. Btw i may be on my alt so ehhh.

/Invad-end
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
I´ma join the chorus, activeactiveactiveactive

btw: Oii gamer, but one can´t rly invade, if he is welcome ;P. nice to see you around
Originally Posted by StabberZ View Post
I´ma join the chorus, activeactiveactiveactive

btw: Oii gamer, but one can´t rly invade, if he is welcome ;P. nice to see you around

Now where is Logic !
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
/invad-ing

Oi what the F*** you guys been up 2 ehhh just came to say hi and Damn my activeness sorry guys i couldnt hold it strong with all this s*** i have going on right now but i shall be back and still plan on getting it done!!! Also Snudgey hit me up if you see me on bro. Btw i may be on my alt so ehhh.

/Invad-end

Pm ya alts name to me.
Just wanned to say hi, been working 20 hours straight lately, getting fat from sugary coffee and coke (coca cola not cocaine, but lets just say I´m starting to get a split opinion on what would be the healthier choice, unfortunately all i can afford to sniff is the dust in the wallet) I´ll be back playin, but till then, hope all you bashers, alphas and alpha friends are doin ok . cheers.
Just wanned to say hi, been working 20 hours straight lately, getting fat from sugary coffee and coke (coca cola not cocaine, but lets just say I´m starting to get a split opinion on what would be the healthier choice, unfortunately all i can afford to sniff is the dust in the wallet) I´ll be back playin, but till then, hope all you bashers, alphas and alpha friends are doin ok . cheers.

Cheers mate. Enjoy your cocaine!
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!

I'm doing okay, but I told the guy in advice not to fuck up and he wouldn't listen :V
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 28, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
The anticipation, the flawlessness, the impeceble style, A true battle of titans, truly nailbiting (please stop me) , anyway, nice stuff there
The anticipation, the flawlessness, the impeceble style, A true battle of titans, truly nailbiting (please stop me) , anyway, nice stuff there

The simplicity and flawlessness of Odlov
The absolute assholery of Sahee.

A new breed has been formed.

Also- you still up to your neck in Homework?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!