Brown belt +
Join date must be before 2013
Must be over 15

App format:

Name:
Qi:
Previous clans:
Infractions/bans (if So, why?) :

Last edited by DanWebb; Mar 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
Name: James
Why I want to join: I wish to help a new clan get up on its feet.
Qi: 1224
Paragraph about myself: I have been playing toribash for close to 4 years now. I do have an alternate account, but I lost the password and email a long time ago. If you want to look it up the ign was James10256. I am a pc and X-Box gamer and I love anime. I am not the best texture maker though. Anything else you wish to know just ask.
Previous Clans: 3 or 4 but I cannot remember the names
Infractions/bans: None
Yo danwebb, just to point out from a friends point of view.

This guy like to rage and run when he starts to lose in tournies.

There are times when he rages at me for beating him and running because he ran from me.

Just putting it out there that I do not think that this guy is worthy.

Then again its not my clan but just wanted to let you know.
Name: Harrison Jordan.
Why I want to join: I would like to join because I have been asked by the leader DanWebb to join and help lead this clan.
QI: 1213
Paragraph about myself: I have lived my entire life in the magnificent city of Cronulla. I grew up in a family of four, my parents and younger brother. I have always loved to play NRL and many other sports. I was a keen student at school and I have now moved on to become a mechanic and co-run a business. I live in my own house with my girlfriend. I have loved Toribash ever since I got it and I hope get better and better. I look forward to becoming a valued member of this clan.
Previous Clans: None so far
Bans or Infractions: None so far.

Yours sincerely Harry.
You got your join date wrong.

And it stands out that you said nrl not rugby league ;)

Accepted and invited.
Oops!!
Sorry wasn't thinking straight and put down today's date. Well thank you for accepting the invite and I look forward to being part of the clan.