Toribash
I was asked to join this clan from Jolt and right now, I think its one of the best decisions I have made in a long while... Nothing against Jolt its just that they never warred or anything.

Anyone else think breakups is the HIV of life?
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Sorry for suddenly posting on here, but I had a same problem with Malfunction before. Someone who I forgot the name met me in quick aikido room and keep asking me to join Veal, even I already said that I don't want to joining he keep asking me to /jo his game. And when I /jo to his game suddenly he invited Krisis13 to test me which was a test for joining Veal. I remember Krisis13 was confused too.

Caveisier, the thing about this clan, half of the members love harassing people, especially one of the leader's known SvtCobra, which I'm fairly certain that it is Garykofi, there are countless time's he's Harassed People, just like in this report, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=562489
And i may as well show a photo of him randomly insulting me because i didn't want to war. http://imgur.com/Jzt3iFD
So if someone could actually tell him to back off, that would be Splendid.
If the members you think are good are in other clans leave them be, because obviously you guys are a nuisance if my members keep coming to me about you guys trying to steal members. You're right, my members have their own choices on which clan they chose, but dont harass them into joining. Leave clan other members alone, enough said, I'm out of this convo.
Parrot
Alright Im going to drive this through your thick skull bigdog. We don't give a shit and I quite frankly don't like you. I'm hostile towards you because you even know how much shit the entire community talks about luck. Your one of the most infamous clans. I don't even know why your on here talking. Go into the bathroom and slap yourself in the face for being so stupid
-----
The other thing is that we look for good players and have and have an amazing community amoungst ourselves. We are like one big family that fucks around for fun. We stay strong and only bring the best into here no average players.
-----
Malfunction more than 3/4 of your clan is trash and you invite alts to win your wars. Your all trash that depend on duelist and other players on alts. Only person I've asked about joining veal was carding to join on his main so don't get stuck up like I want your clan. So take you and your alt factory n fuck off
Last edited by SVTCobra; Jun 6, 2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Caveisier, the thing about this clan, half of the members love harassing people, especially one of the leader's known SvtCobra, which I'm fairly certain that it is Garykofi, there are countless time's he's Harassed People, just like in this report, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=562489
And i may as well show a photo of him randomly insulting me because i didn't want to war. http://imgur.com/Jzt3iFD
So if someone could actually tell him to back off, that would be Splendid.

I don't really know about this clan and rarely meet the clan member, maybe because most of the member are usually play in aikido-based server(I'm mostly playing in striking mod).The only one I know and notice is krisis13 since I saw him a lot in the forum and he is an Event Squad.

About that report, I already read it before and from what I know that DashSora is a nice person and I play with him a lot in striking mod servers. I think they were trying to provoked DashSora and his friends to make a war but I don't want to get involved to the problem, so yea.

Well, I'm gonna out of here since I consider that my problem is already done here, but I really want to see krisis13 opinion about this since he is the leader and I think the only one that I trust.

Thanks anyway.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Can i change from aikido team to mushu team? :v
(Or dueler team)

And can we change clan tag from Veal to ap0k?
Thank you
Last edited by Hamadawana; Jun 6, 2016 at 06:05 PM.
I like veal allot less now that he said that to bigdog ��
[Vibe][Team Akido][Toribash Martial Artists][4Sight]
bigdog get the fuck off my clan page now. im not going to let you sit here passively annoying me
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
He has no self control or filter, he just blurts thing's out, I can't wait till Krisis13 say's something, till then i hope Gary can stop being immature.

BigDog, I'm respectfully asking you to leave. We don't want your opinions, nor do we appreciate them.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;