Ranking
Original Post
The Vampires Assistant
Has anyone seen it yet.

I got through reading all the series last monday.
I have read the entire series of the book. the film literally ruined the book. they made a horror book into a stupid comedy movie. and they got the weird guy from step brothers to play a vampire dude. its not really good and i would not recomnened watching it
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
I have read the entire series of the book. the film literally ruined the book. they made a horror book into a stupid comedy movie. and they got the weird guy from step brothers to play a vampire dude. its not really good and i would not recomnened watching it

I agree. I'm a Darren Shan fan. I have read the whole Cirque du freak series, and the Demontia series. There the only books iv read . Anyways, they totally butchered the movie. It was written to be a horror series, and they got a comedian as one of the vampires. I also would not recommend watching it.
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
the movie isnt good? :/ well, that makes sense. it would have to be rated ma to be accurate to the book. (gore, fight scenes, etc)
^ Lies. They could have handled the movie much better than they have. I'm going to see it. I'll tell you about later.
Mecha | TRG