Ranking
Original Post
What the FUCK?
Guys this story is turning very very bad.
Why the fuck do you banned Sick/Mad Woozie for farming,when he and Killjaden have sweared me that they was playing in that room with others people?
Sick/Mad sayed that u have proof..so can you let us see?
Why a person that pay 30€ to Nabi can't play for 10 hours in same room(with different people)in mod "lolnade"?I never heared about that there was a rule for limit the hours for day at toribash.Neither a rule in wich was explicitly prohibited to play Lolnade.
So why the fuck he got banned?why the fuck he must to stop to play this game,above all AFTER he has payed 30€?If u don't want him in this game almost don't wait until he gave cash.And have the courage to tell it explicetly
This make me relly crazy guys,because now we aren't talking about a game,but about an epic INJUSTICE.If both my clan mates have lied to me,PLEASE admins,can i see the proof??
But if they didnt lie to me(and i'm SURE that they didnt do that),PLEASE can someone that was present write here his version of this fucking story?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I have no idea about the story and you're probably upset but...

Please PM an smod or an A-Team member. This isn't Rapid Threads material at all.
♠NO♠
Since this wasn't already done, moved to the most belonging location.
Back in my day...