Toribash
awlrightay then, well the way I'm doing this is, first people to apply for a spot, essentially get it. Provided they put in samples as well. Which you did so good job =P

BUT, to keep your spot may be a bit harder, because if someone else applies, I'll go through the samples from each of you, most likely with someone else as well, and decide who could better represent Secret as an artist.

I picked 3 samples at random, if you'd like to switch them let me know. Also if you have an asking price or a base price for your art that'd be great.
As with what Teague did, you can add a little blurb about you or your art, pretty much whatever you want and I can throw it up there for ya.
Last edited by AikidoKP; Jan 15, 2011 at 02:56 AM.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Uber, you really gotta read the first post for these things...
We have 3 artist spots open, two are filled now.

If you want a spot you'll have to show samples of your work
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
this pics are funny
moppy you are missing 5 joints pecs hips and knee... and you added an extra joint in torso :O lol the lifted arm is too long
faces are sooo funny
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I lost my posts cuz of the forum hack, i had 600...

--------------------------------

Anyway, to get back on topic. I am getting into the 3D art game, so i might be able to produce 3D art for Secret
Last edited by UberAnkles; Jan 15, 2011 at 12:24 PM.
uber: that would be great
ehmmm changing topic.... did you read the new rule? no request shops.... i dont know if this rule applies to clan forums also... but well im announcing it just in case you didnt read it etc.. so that no one gets in trouble :O
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]