Toribash
Original Post
Clan Wiki page.
rgderflargphul

Also, if you will, update your user pages. You can do this by creating an account (if you haven't already) and then clicking on either your name at the top-right of the page, or by clicking on your name when it appears in the article (if it's there, that is).
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Template added!
Now, be sure to add {{Template:Sheep}} to your userpage. <3
Great work, 3vi1.

Btw, here's my new profile ^.^
http://wiki.toribash.com/index.php?title=User:CMon

And yes, I took the styles from pirate and 3vi1's profile
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
Why do you have the clan admin template on your page, CMon?

>.>

Miscalculation. It was only there for 30 seconds when I was sorting out the templates.
Corrected formatting broken due to CMon's goddamn clan pic stretching the page. <3
Last edited by 3vi1; Sep 22, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
-I edited some typo's-
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Added {{template:sheep}} to the User pages of all clan members, whether or not they existed in the first place. Also, avoided removing any of Dalir's old stuff on [Kick].
Remember to change the clan photo when the clan artist (CMon) is done with adding avwave. I also updated my page a little bit, goddamn, I must have caught some kind of girly-virus when I wrote it.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Updated with memberlist.