Ranking
Original Post
Sending Replays In-Game
As a replay maker, I often get talking with other members of the community about the topic. Most of the time, this results in the sharing of replays. At the moment, you cannot send replays to somebody in game. I'd like to see this feature implemented.

I want to see a button beside "Load" in the replay menu labeled "Send". Upon clicking this button, it opens a menu where you select the replays that you desire to be sent, input a name, and BAM, you've sent them. The person whom you have sent the replay would receive a message upon logging into the game, asking you if you want to download this replay. If you click "No", you do not download or receive the replay. If you click "Yes", the replay is added to a folder within your replay folder entitled "Sent Replays" (or something like that). This will keep your own replays separate from the ones you have received from others.

I don't always want to continue adding people on Skype to watch their replays. It's an annoyance, and is one of the only ways at the moment to watch other's replays. With this feature, I can keep my Skype clean, and still help out members of the community.

Of course, there will be people who are spammed. Popular members of the community, and well known replay makers may be swamped with notifications demanding CnC on their replays. That is why I'd like this feature to be optional. It would be very flexible to fit the needs of everybody.

If you want the replays, but don't want notifications, you can turn that off in the advanced options menus.

If you don't want either, you can turn both off, and people wouldn't be able to send you replays.

If you want to receive replays, but not from certain people, you can block replays from these people.

By customizing your features, this would not be an annoyance, or an issue. I think that this is an excellent edition to the game, and I think it would be an interesting implementation. I look forward to reading the comments that will be posted below, and I encourage you to get on this idea train.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays