Toribash
Original Post
Bottom of the Barrel Replay Thread
After 5 years of on and off playing, I am finally making my own replay thread to get the replays I make torn apart by those of you who are better
CnC please and thank you, I only want to get better and I promise I'll only cry a little

Here's the first few to tear apart (I know burning bridges and thirsty boys have the same opener, I just loved the spinning I could get from it)
Attached Files
wnw - genocidal genevieve.rpl (181.3 KB, 7 views)
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
you're movement is absolute sicko mode, you're a bit stiff at times, but overall your movements are fine dandy.just try and get more speed tho, and get some bombastic dms.
Got another for you guys
and thank you Toad, appreciate those kind words of yours
Attached Files
wnw - drown me in halos.rpl (304.5 KB, 4 views)
| TANG |
Yet another replay, but idk how i feel about this one
Attached Files
| TANG |
idk about this one (ode), i like the boom tho
-----
my biggest boom yet - 6 dms coming at ya (catatonic)
Attached Files
wnw - ode to my demons.rpl (255.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by WerNerWerr; Oct 15, 2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| TANG |
i dont think anyone really cares anyway but here is another
Attached Files
| TANG |
heyo

ok so the overall replay itself is pretty standard. your movement doesnt really have a style yet and it seems like you're having trouble moving around too. the dm pattern is also pretty standard. as far as a replay goes this is decent, but can be soooo much better.

focus on figuring out your style and then refining it. also weird and cool dm patterns are always nice instead of the standard split decap boom or things like that.
So, i'm not entirely sure how to refine / have my own style due to the fact that whenever i try something that i think "oh yeah this is like a thing i can do so it doesn't look so generic", it ends up looking shit or people don't think its good and just call it shit lmao, theres no winning

and as for irregular dm patterns, i think this is a bit better?
Attached Files
| TANG |
the opener kinda wierd cause you make move then floop for bare time. the air flares were actually sexy though. after you contact uke everything gets kinda wierd and choppy. the air flares were truly amazing though.