Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Blonde Anime
Hey everyone, this is my first head texture! After viewing a few tutorials on how to map/create textures (and with the help of a few years experience of Gimp and Photoshop myself ) I thought I'd give it a go. I thought the 256x256 format would probably be best suited for me, as it's manageable to work with and doesn't have much quality loss when plastered on the head.

Here's a preview of what it looks like while playing:

screenshot courtesy of Mwah

And the original image:

Feel free to give me your critique, I'd greatly appreciate it!
I'm so META, Even This Acronym
The hair looks a little bit weird, but overall the head doesn't look too bad. The eyes maybe are too wide, so maybe making them skinnier will make it look better.

And if this is not a head that you want other people to wear, watermark it or just show the head preview itself. People can steal that texture.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Hmm its an okay head for a first head but i extremely dislike the hair... Try putting it closer to the eyes (make more hair) and if u feel up to it try adding a nose via shades(dont draw out the actual nose in black if u dont feel comfortable with it and yah i wouldnt worry too much about the eyes too much if u make a good nose maybe like 5 pixels closer on both sides or possibly more and yah good job for your first head keep practicing it looks wayy better than other begginner head makers first trys 3.5/10 PS. Try adding a lil bit of detail like accessories ears maybe but PLEASE no headphones lol i am SICK of headphones
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Thanks for the advice.

Also, a work in progress:

Not sure what to do with the mouth yet, or how to detail/color the headband. Any ideas?
I'm so META, Even This Acronym
The hair is REALLY good. Actually, the whole thing looks really good so far, and for your second head, that looks amazing.
It could be a ninja or something, just recolor the headband black and make a black mask or something, but it looks really good so far.
The hair over the headband looks good, but it seems as it's gonna be at the top of the head.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Hmm make SMALL nostrils the hair looks a bit better try giving us an in game pic and Dont make it a ninja please add a mouth some light facial shading possibly layer the hair a LITTLE bit and yah wips please
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
the old ones pretty crap
new ones quite nice, hair especially. no ears?
the eyes look a bit familiar though, traced eye brush?
nose looks like a block. redo that =/
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
New head looks pretty neat, altough it needs shading...

Try to make some in-game pics or something, if I am right the back of the head band won't map right...Also I noticed that the bottom part of the hair is symetrical, that may look weird in game. Also as stated by bendover, nose...change :S

Considered making a mouth?