Ranking
when big bets happen, rake is what the admin /house gets back. Its usually 1k or something if there are big bets.

It can only go to 100000.
Originally Posted by Zexah View Post
when big bets happen, rake is what the admin /house gets back. Its usually 1k or something if there are big bets.

It can only go to 100000.

ok so what does high numbers do and low numbers?
-_-

it means that if maxrake is set to 100000, thats the max you can get as rake. (if people bet several millions)
maxrake is only 100000 you cant go higher
maxrake is the maximum amount that the house may take. Most betting servers has the owner as the house meaning that whenever someone wins and there were bets placed that whoever is the house gets a portion of it. Increasing the maxrake will increase the amount that the house gets if the bets are large enough.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
maxrake is the maximum amount that the house may take. Most betting servers has the owner as the house meaning that whenever someone wins and there were bets placed that whoever is the house gets a portion of it. Increasing the maxrake will increase the amount that the house gets if the bets are large enough.

So do you get the tc from the lost bets?
Technically a portion of it is. I'm gonna give you a good example.
Assume there is 1000 TC self bet on uke and 5000 TC SB on tori. Now assume tori wins, tori will get a small portion of tc for being the player who won and win some amount under 6k. If you set the max rake to 50 then the house will only ever get 50tc maximum from bets won. If you set it to 100,000 the house will get some percentage of TC won but not the full 100k unless there are some huge bets. Technically the host only gets TC from the winnings but the winnings include the lost bets, hope that helped.

so maxrake of 0 means tori will get the full 6k for winning. A maxrake higher than 0 will give the house a percentage of the TC up to the amount the maxrake. So if I set maxrake to 50tc the maxrake likely exceeds the percentage of the rake so house would only get 50tc.
Last edited by cocacobra; Jul 7, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit