Toribash
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Same as Ancient.
I'll think of my other stupid childhood things later but here:

Until I was like 10 I thought there were fish and aligators in the toilet drains and when I took a crap if I wasn't fast enough they'd bite me ;-;

No wonder my parents too such a long time potty training me, even until I was 10 going to the bathroom meant a 1 second shit.

I remember i was watching a movie a bout a big ass spider and big ass babies, and after that movie i couldnt go to the toilet for a week.
I was a messed up kid
~ancient
i thought that if everything was free everything would be so much better

i guess i didn't know how economy worked
I though santa claus would give me a lilbro if i leave a note with a ugly draw of a kid trapped on a box .

I though vaginas and penis were only decoration

I though i was the best soccer player on my age

I though all people in te world were nice

i was like a mini Sir , calmed and all my words argumented , even with 5 years old.

I did not was a normal kid who jumps , runs , scream without reasons.

I though the house i'm living now were my fathers one until they told me are my grandfather and grandmother one ( im still living in that house)

I though the starts were people with lanters trying to contact us

I though Trees on the night were Monsters

I Though Stickman and pivot animations were the best thing in the word

I though i can do Dragon Ball Techniques

I Though i would be a proffesional soccer Player

I though much more things , but the list here is long enough why i would give more info.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
You forgot about having super powers and being as fast as Flash. My dreams man Q-Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i used to the think i had a future in this miserable existence

Last edited by Moonshake; Jul 8, 2015 at 07:25 AM.
I thought that I could run on the wind that one time I tried it, I fell and my nose bled
It hurts so much ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
I used to call Strawberry's "Jobbies" And I also went up to people and shouted "YOU PINKYPONKY!" Or if they really annoyed me they where known as "BAGGIES!", I had a great up brining also a great 3 year old vocabulary.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions