Ranking
Originally Posted by leo21376 View Post
hola im leo and I'm 11 I'm a 3rd dan and I live in Australia I have been in lots of clan like crooks pure whiplash etc I live with my mom dad and brother I am not smart I'm a dumbass mt forum activity is 10/10 and I play tb evevery day I'm skilled at abd good saves I play boxshu mushu abd greykido etci have discord to and I do make replays

Hey leo21376, I understand that you versed me and I beat you 3-2, but your application could be way way way way way way better... look at mine (pg. 61 post #610). I include information, detail, more detail, and yep... detail. What do I mean by detail? I mean pimping your ride, or adding more information. By doing that you are adding the little percentages to your application, once those little percentages add up, you have a big percentage which increases your chances alot!

Also, Grammar and punctuation helps heaps. I use a program called Grammarly, a spell checking app. It helps me spell and write!

I hope this information helps!

Its a NO from me sorry! :P
Originally Posted by leo21376 View Post
hola im leo and I'm 11 I'm a 3rd dan and I live in Australia I have been in lots of clan like crooks pure whiplash etc I live with my mom dad and brother I am not smart I'm a dumbass mt forum activity is 10/10 and I play tb evevery day I'm skilled at abd good saves I play boxshu mushu abd greykido etci have discord to and I do make replays

Very bad app it's a NO
Hello, My name is Gingysvir. I am 15 years old and i play toribash everytime. I am black belt. I was in osiris and blitz but osiris is dead clan and blitz has fallen apart. i want to be in good clan .. I want warring .. i like this. My tb activity is 8/10 and my forum activity is 6/10 in blitz i was recruiter. My favorite mod is aikido and aikidoBigDojo, but mushu boxshu and wushu is ok too
I doing parkour.
THANKS
Originally Posted by GINGYSVIR View Post
Hello, My name is Gingysvir. I am 15 years old and i play toribash everytime. I am black belt. I was in osiris and blitz but osiris is dead clan and blitz has fallen apart. i want to be in good clan .. I want warring .. i like this. My tb activity is 8/10 and my forum activity is 6/10 in blitz i was recruiter. My favorite mod is aikido and aikidoBigDojo, but mushu boxshu and wushu is ok too
I doing parkour.
THANKS

It's a NO from me sorry. Your application is very poorly written, also I would need to test you in game.

Cheers

xXOBLIVIONXx
Originally Posted by GINGYSVIR View Post
I doing parkour.
THANKS

No.
Hello, my name is Joey and I am 14 (turning 15 Marh 21st) and Im male. I have 700 QI and I am brown belt. I live in the US (EST time). I have been playing Toribash on and off for about 3 years now, maybe even a little longer. I have been in quite a few clans, but none recently as I have just started playing again. I love playing video games especially with friends, which is one of the main reasons I'm looking for an active clan, as you guys also communicate on discord. On a 1-10 scale I would say about a 4 or 5, which isn't very good but I have been wanting to get into the forums a lot more recently. Ingame I know basic knowledge of the game and would rate myself about a 6 or 7, which I could improve on and would love help from fellow clanmates. There's not really any skills I feel particularly good at, which probably isn't the best answer, but I love to play with people. I feel I am most competitive at Aikido and Judo. My discord is XKab#2554. I would post replays, but sadly, I don;t save replays which is kind of a bummer and I should to look back on and see how i can improve. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can help improve the clan and community that surrounds it ;)
Gingysvir :NO
no comment
-----
BlackHamma: The app is OK.But I am sorry I dont think you have the qualities to join the clan.So its NO from me.
Last edited by HellHood; Mar 18, 2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
General Information About Myself
I am 13 years old and i am a male, i like to draw, ply basketball and ride my bike around my neighbor hood. I also like to play soccer. My qi is currently 1303 and i am a black belt. I live in America, i don't know how to find my gmt though.

Reason I Was Brought To FC
I want to join fc because i have seen a few members online and i feel as if this clan can make me become a better player in general and give me a bunch of people to talk to. I also want to join fc because i believe i can help you guys/girls in wars, recruitment, tournaments, ect.

My Ingame Information
I would rate my ingame activity a 9 out of 10 because i am ingame everyday for atleast a few hours, i would also rae my fourm activity a 5 out of 10 because i usually browse fourms and check my pms and tht kind of stuff but i usually end up not posting, but i do post in the clan discussion. My past clans have been (satire), (night). And i main almost any aikido varient, and i do have discord and use it everyday (iv joined the clan discord already). I actually dont know anybody from this clan but from what iv seen all of you are nice and i would like to get to know you all.

ps. if you dont like my replays i will be more than willing to take a test ingame because i dont have any other good replays, i forget to save them most of the time.
Originally Posted by Zelp View Post
General Information About Myself
I am 13 years old and i am a male, i like to draw, ply basketball and ride my bike around my neighbor hood. I also like to play soccer. My qi is currently 1303 and i am a black belt. I live in America, i don't know how to find my gmt though.

Reason I Was Brought To FC
I want to join fc because i have seen a few members online and i feel as if this clan can make me become a better player in general and give me a bunch of people to talk to. I also want to join fc because i believe i can help you guys/girls in wars, recruitment, tournaments, ect.

My Ingame Information
I would rate my ingame activity a 9 out of 10 because i am ingame everyday for atleast a few hours, i would also rae my fourm activity a 5 out of 10 because i usually browse fourms and check my pms and tht kind of stuff but i usually end up not posting, but i do post in the clan discussion. My past clans have been (satire), (night). And i main almost any aikido varient, and i do have discord and use it everyday (iv joined the clan discord already). I actually dont know anybody from this clan but from what iv seen all of you are nice and i would like to get to know you all.

ps. if you dont like my replays i will be more than willing to take a test ingame because i dont have any other good replays, i forget to save them most of the time.

I love the app you made some efforts to make it so it's a YES.
Spell checking could be a bit better for example, "i" to "I" but apart from that its YES from me. I'll test you in game so head to our discord page found here