Ranking
Original Post
PWN * head/set(maybe?)[WIP]
Program used: Adobe PS.
This might become a set.

Haven't checked the mapping of the texture yet, and I'll have to reshade left eye, fix skullcap joins and fix the blurred cracks. Prolly gonna add some more details to the face. Really interested to hear what else should I add to the texture and how to finish it up.

Should I make it more of a helmet-skull (strapped n shit) or just cracked skull?

Preview of the texture is allowed, casual use of it isn't.

texture

Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Looks neat I like the Artstyle
But the little bulge in the head looks unnatural

But I don't now that yet I haven't seen it ingame

Also there's no watermark so it's a free head?
-----
Also is this a shitpost?
I explained why I liked it tho
Last edited by Sunther; Apr 1, 2017 at 11:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Could you tell me where that bulge is?
I haven't checked it ingame too. And I consider most of watermarks worthless so I don't even bother putting them up. What matters the most is who owns the textures. I allow people to upload and preview this texture, however I kindly ask to not use this texture freely.
I'll try to cover-up some skull parts helmet-like details.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I know it's supposed to be a skull but that unnatural bulge just doesn't seem to fit in to me

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

click this to see previews of this head in game, you're welcome barreta

The head is cool, I like the look of it, although there are a few things I would touch up

There isn't any shading around the face where the skull is covering it, you should definitely put some shading there to make it look more 3d

The face also isn't centered, at least the mouth isn't. The mouth favors the left side of the head if you're looking at it straight on, maybe center it?
you're on thin ice, pal