Toribash
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
wow 2 convict posts on the same page is it a full moon or something

The prophecy has been fulfilled !!

Peace has been restored.
Traps ARE Gay !
PewDiePie HAS REACHED 70 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS !!

wait the last one is true..
Last edited by Crimson; Nov 11, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
GONNA HAVE TO STOP YA RIGHT THERE traps are not gay

Oh yeah? then explain this
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Oh yeah? then explain this

easy josh doesn't like gum and the gum in his mouth made him uneasy. any more communist propaganda you wanna throw at me
Trying
easy josh doesn't like gum and the gum in his mouth made him uneasy. any more communist propaganda you wanna throw at me

I'm sorry but you forced me to do this.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.

oof buddy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
why haven you posted that yesterday when i was ahead of you or the day before that or the day before that, or the day before that, or the day before that ETC.

I'm sorry but you forced me to do this.

Homosexuality is defined as a sexual or romantic attraction to someone of the same sex by the American Psychological Association (APA). a transvestite or trap as you will, is a person who occasionally wears clothing of a sex they do not associate with. the act of wearing clothing of the opposite sex does not have any correlation with homosexuality. checkmate atheists
Trying
why haven you posted that yesterday when i was ahead of you or the day before that or the day before that, or the day before that, or the day before that ETC.

Homosexuality is defined as a sexual or romantic attraction to someone of the same sex by the American Psychological Association (APA). a transvestite or trap as you will, is a person who occasionally wears clothing of a sex they do not associate with. the act of wearing clothing of the opposite sex does not have any correlation with homosexuality. checkmate atheists

i don't like your agnostic misogynistic views.

Traps are the gayest and like you they are also not to be trusted.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
i don't like your agnostic misogynistic views.

Traps are the gayest and like you they are also not to be trusted.

your statement is unjustified GG
Trying