Toribash
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I try to spend 30-60 minutes every day practicing super smash bros melee. My shiek is starting to look dank as heck B)

I smoke weed and do fucking nothing which seems to make time fly by (maybe that's not so good a way to spend my time then huh)

Laying down on my bed and really digesting an album is awesome if I'm in the mood.

TV and movies obviously

Talk to people on IRC instead of making real friends

Also lifting counts I guess

That's like exactly what I used to do and would do if I wasn't engulfed in learning science and math. I quit my job due to the fact I could barely get a B in my courses. Toribash is one of my only free time funs. It's easily accessible from my phone, other than that, I'm just like blah all day.

Edit: every once in awhile I would go do something with my other classmates. Like go drink something.
Last edited by Link; Feb 16, 2015 at 05:48 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
playing some steam games

build a gundam

or playing some other games
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
What do you do in your spare time? (Besides
Toribash)?

boring everywhere
-annoying people and sleeping
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
That's like exactly what I used to do and would do if I wasn't engulfed in learning science and math. I quit my job due to the fact I could barely get a B in my courses. Toribash is one of my only free time funs. It's easily accessible from my phone, other than that, I'm just like blah all day.

Edit: every once in awhile I would go do something with my other classmates. Like go drink something.

Yeah I don't always do all the stuff on the list when I'm at school, I'm a math major so I have a good amount of work. Also yeah, I obviously have a few people I can hang out with, but all of my really close friends were in high school, not college.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hanging out with friends.

Sports

More Videogames

Snowboarding (winter)

Sleeping

Breathing

Eating

Blinking

Drawing

Making Dubstep

Being awesome

Hot sauce challenge

Cinnamon challenge

Bookface
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Walking with friends through the streets of my city.

Making Art...

Being lazy is welcome as well.
since my other post got removed and i got infrac'd this time I'll say

mastur- im picking up skating soon.
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
masturbation

(have no idea why i'm first post)

how is your post even allowed?

So um, besides Toribash, uh.. I waste time with other ways of wasting time like with uni classes or eating food or like sleeping c: So I think I'm living quite sophistically