ES Recruitment Drive
I'm in washington
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Easy. We just do it when it's late night here and evening over there.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Whereabouts?
Seattle?

Yes
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Don't think so.

Also how about we plan an event for our 1 year officialness which is in May.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Yeah I think a public event would be cool. We have some tc in our bank to use and Tyzi has that joint from the Gm event. Post some ideas and we'll take it from there.
Also if we're going to go into the 2v2 event we need to do so now. There's not that many places left.
Vordred if you still want to go for it, I'm in.

Aaaand please keep your posts more 1337 in here :P It makes it way easier to plan.
PM me with any and all questions
Hattersin, sure I'm up for it, but it'll hard for me to have internet over the next two weeks since I'm staying at my nans for the holidays (D.

Sorry, you should probably choose someone else.

But yeah, we should do a public event soon.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.