Ranking
hahahahah

so how are you spending your days bojannn..we need to find a game which we can play both since it seems u guys lost interest in toribash :P..

today i did two workouts..and uh i ate good food..pretty boring.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Would you believe me if I tell you that I don't play almost anything. I start a game, fap in menus a bit then just close. Might be I got bored of everything not just Toribash.

Also, whenever I go in game, no flow online and I can't make myself to play with newfag kids of TB 2013...
-----
And you know how it is when u enter a Tb and you didin't play it for some time. Just wiggle around like lobotomized boneless guy...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 6, 2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bojaaaaan i need your halp!!!
and is there a way i can transfer money to you?
What the fuck did you do?! Stole money from Russian mafia?!

Bring it on, motherfucka... XD
-----
Also, today my sister bought this:

And whole day long I can hear clacking from her room while she is doing tricks with it.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 8, 2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ahahahahah i wish i could ;) nah i got design task recently and i was woundering if you can halp me out sometimes. nothing complicated at all i'm just being naab in corel. i will try to avoid bothering you and keep doing most on my own, but if you can lend me a hand sometimes it will be great. and ofc not for free, thats why i was looking into ways i can transfer money to you.
Last edited by snake; May 8, 2013 at 07:55 PM.
We can Skype and I can walk you through it or help you. I'm free every day from 15.30 h (that's probably 17.30 or 18 h at you). I'm sure we could do it.

I'll go to Skype right now.
skipped uni cause i had only one course today, and studied and practiced a bit.
Pretty boring, I wanna do something neeeew.

How was your day guys?
Your messed up world enthrills me