ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What do you do in your spare time? (Besides Toribash)
masturbation

(have no idea why i'm first post)
Last edited by MintCat; Feb 19, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
What do you do in your spare time? (Besides Toribash)
I play Xbox and Draw. What do you do?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
be social
skate
surf
football
play some instruments like bass, acoustic, piano and sax
shop
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
masturbation

Well that's....interesting...

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I develop applications and draw some shit, btw I need a new sketchbook (too many pages scraped in this one)
I don't actually play toribash that much anymore. I spend a lot of time on the forum (either local moderating discussions or just reading stuff), other than that I watch youtube videos and masturbate (usually alternately).
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
I don't actually play toribash that much anymore. I spend a lot of time on the forum (either local moderating discussions or just reading stuff), other than that I watch youtube videos and masturbate (usually alternately).

if u are a skilled multi-tasker you can do all of the things you just listed at once
eh i usually just watch youtube, read, watch netflix, stuff like that. i knit sometimes when im bored and in the summer i ride my unicycle but other then that i dont do anything
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I try to spend 30-60 minutes every day practicing super smash bros melee. My shiek is starting to look dank as heck B)

I smoke weed and do fucking nothing which seems to make time fly by (maybe that's not so good a way to spend my time then huh)

Laying down on my bed and really digesting an album is awesome if I'm in the mood.

TV and movies obviously

Talk to people on IRC instead of making real friends

Also lifting counts I guess
Last edited by Larfen; Feb 13, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~