Toribash
Original Post
Project 1999 [MMO]

This game is free if you have titanium eq
If u do not hav tit. edition msg me for help (I can cover it cost)
forums: http://www.project1999.com/
wiki: http://wiki.project1999.com/
guide: http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

This game is everquest but back in the day of 1999.
This EQ goes up to the ruins of kunark expansion -- that's it.
No AA trees, no min lvl requirements on items, no fast travelling --- only wizard/druid ports and boats.

hundreds of zones to explore

very challenging game, not recommended for noobs.

if anyone needs help u can message me, i have a little bit of money etc to spare

takes a solid hour to get to level 3 from what i remember.

IGNS:

dothgar - Nostalgic: Level 51 Druid
Last edited by Dothgar; Aug 9, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
play/post sluts. its a 100% free game and im offering free shit
This looks really hardcore, if you enjoy this you'd enjoy darkfall. (old darkfall not the new shit)
I might be able to get me and a group of friends into this, give me a little bit of time. I got a whole group of people who love this kind of shit.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Also:
lvl cap: 50
classes:
Bard • Cleric • Druid • Enchanter • Magician • Monk • Necromancer
Paladin • Ranger • Rogue • Shadow Knight • Shaman • Warrior • Wizard
Races:

races

pm me if you do, druids are masters of travel and im sitting on 1.5kpp
could help you out a little if need be.

also, i thought tbash community wouldd recieve this game better... guess it's only a niche group
Training
Training can be defined as the intentional manipulation of NPC Placement and Aggro in such a way that causes it to attack another player that it wouldn't have otherwise if at it's normal spawn location. The most basic form of this is "dumping" mobs near another player or party and escaping via a form of teleportation or death. Intentional or not, this is against the rules. This rule is not limited to the basic example given, as there are many different forms of training players will use. You take all responsibility for mobs that you aggro. If you are trying to escape from a pack of NPC's but there is another group in your way, do not run through them. Even if your intention is not to train them, it would inevitable cause this and you may be subject to disciplinary. It is recommended that you take the death (Your responsibility for aggroing the mobs) and request a resurrection from nearby players.

If you happen to accidentally train a group of players, please immedietely notify the staff via /petition that you have done so by accident. Apologize to the players in question, and assist them with any recovery needed. If the staff hears about your train before you tell them, intention is no longer an excuse. (Repeated unintentional trains will still result in disciplinary action).

That's ridiculous.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
i told you guys it was hardcore -- you cant lose mob aggro unless it goes to someone else or you zone
did anyone even install and play this on here?
I've been checking this thread every goddamned day. any other contributions?
LOL WHAT
Sorry but I was browsing for a game to play and I just read the training thing. I haven't laughed harder in my life xd
-----
I'd play it if not for the 'training'
Last edited by souldevilj; Apr 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump