Ranking
I'm a pleb and I'm in NG+4 with heaviest armor and best stability shield using gywn's sword thing

:v

also Four Kings is a bitch if you go this route, I had to resort to this in NG+

bigish

Last edited by Hush; Aug 30, 2015 at 06:57 AM.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I'm a pleb and I'm in NG+4 with heaviest armor and best stability shield using gywn's sword thing

:v

also Four Kings is a bitch if you go this route, I had to resort to this in NG+

bigish

my ng +7/8/9/whatever the fuck i'm on build is solely based around something that can fuck the four kings
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
if you're feeling like some fashion souls, the Greataxe in the depths is a wonderful str weapon and probably one of the best scaling/buffable axes in the game and whatever damage it lacks is made up for in style
it's very slow, but with my str/int build i'm doing 1000+ damage per swing mid-game with Crystal Magic Weapon and Power Within

actual spoilers

shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
if you're feeling like some fashion souls, the Greataxe in the depths is a wonderful str weapon and probably one of the best scaling/buffable axes in the game and whatever damage it lacks is made up for in style
it's very slow, but with my str/int build i'm doing 1000+ damage per swing mid-game with Crystal Magic Weapon and Power Within

actual spoilers

Great axe seems nice to use but i think it has high str and dex
So i might stick to the weapons i choose Claymore,rapier i am also looking for other weapons

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
It all depends how good a player you are. If you don't want to learn and just want to win easy then rapier or something similar with a fast move set is best. You don't have to learn boss patterns because you will always have stam left to roll, and you don't need to learn timings because your attacks are so fast.

If you want to kill bosses fast then using big slow strong weapons is much better, but because the attacks are slow and use a lot of stam you need to be a lot more wary. Zweihander, dragon ultra great sword and black knight halberd are all great at melting bosses, but if you don't know what you are doing then you will be caught with no time to react and no stam to roll.

Having a strong weapon can compensate for lack of skill, but in the end just learn to play the game, it's overhyped and really not that hard... For me I prefer naked zwei + grassblade sheild most of the time. You can get both very early in the game, and you can easily stay underweight (<12.5% is optimal) and maintain damage.

Every boss has their own strengths and weaknesses, there is no single enchantment that will beat them all, so it's best to stick with normal path weapon and use buffs to match their weaknesses.

If i use a big slow weapon then ill do fat roll and probably weight too much

so it's best to stick with normal path weapon and use buffs to match their weaknesses.

Also what do u mean by use buffs to match their weakness
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
he means to upgrade your weapon, not infuse it, and buff it with resin (like Gold Pine for electricity), miracles or spells, that corresponds to a boss' weakness
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post

If i use a big slow weapon then ill do fat roll and probably weight too much

Naked souls is the best kind of souls.
^
zweihander = 10, grass crest = 3, so 13/.125 = 104 (64 end)
with favor protection: 104/1.2 = 87 (47 end)
with havels ring: 104/1.5 = 70 (30 end)
with both: 104/(1.5*1.2) = 58 (18 end)

No probs m8, you can have your full kit within 10 minutes of starting the game :^)
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
^
zweihander = 10, grass crest = 3, so 13/.125 = 104 (64 end)
with favor protection: 104/1.2 = 87 (47 end)
with havels ring: 104/1.5 = 70 (30 end)
with both: 104/(1.5*1.2) = 58 (18 end)

No probs m8, you can have your full kit within 10 minutes of starting the game :^)

Nice now i only need the zweihander's str and dex. I haven't find the grass crest nor havel's ring ik where the grass crest is but now i need to practice on killing havel.

Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
he means to upgrade your weapon, not infuse it, and buff it with resin (like Gold Pine for electricity), miracles or spells, that corresponds to a boss' weakness

Oh cool... I dont use miracles or spells though. But where do you buy gold pine i only have 1 left
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Naked souls is the best kind of souls.

Well, i dont know because fighting a boss without armor looks hard like if. You got hit with the Capra Demon then i probably die because im not sure doing this Naked Souls
Last edited by Sumoro; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Originally Posted by Sumoro View Post
Nice now i only need the zweihander's str and dex. I haven't find the grass crest nor havel's ring ik where the grass crest is but now i need to practice on killing havel.

Oh cool... I dont use miracles or spells though. But where do you buy gold pine i only have 1 left
-----

Well, i dont know because fighting a boss without armor looks hard like if. You got hit with the Capra Demon then i probably die because im not sure doing this Naked Souls

Here's my favorite thing to do.
Get your weight limit as high as possible
take off all your clothes
get the darkwood grain ring
somersault around boss rings
hit the bosses with heavy weapons
and never get hit