ES Recruitment Drive
PlataBear:
Opener is decent. Aided your spin with your arms well. I would have liked relaxed elbows though, they stay straight for so long.
The first has a nice slicy motion to it. Almost as if it's instagibg, no hard impact but still plenty of dms. I like that. The second hit looks like you could have gotten at least one more dm with it but it's fine that way. The head smash is nice but I'm not super big fan of ground dms.

Warrior:
Maybe it's your dreads but I get some nice capoeira vibes from this replay. I really like your explosive stances. Your ability to build up speed in such a short time is awesome. The landing of the first trick isn't optimal but you recover greatly from it. When I see the kick I really want to lower the engagedistance and make it a boom. That should certainly be possible. I'm not totally sure if it would take away from the clean simplistic feel of the replay though.

GARGON AGAIN:
uke is bouncy:
Nice spin in the beginning but then you move your arms in your leg twice. Again it feels like the kick consisted only out of an extend knee motion. The problem is your left leg position at 350, you don't really have any option except to fall back and do what you did. The second kick was alot better than the first. I like how you kicked Uke to get the extra bit of height. I'm sure you could have gotten more dms out of the kick though. Nice frontkick backkick combo.
manip:
The beginning is kind of awkward you do little hits to him to keep him somehow in the air and after he flies away you suddenly turn your good replay making mode on. The kick you delivered is very nice. Love how you used your arm to pull your leg in. If you keep that style of the 2nd kick up it's definitely worth a continuation.

dscigs:
WHAT
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Got Anu advices for tricking, running, boomhits and building up speed?

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
GARGON AGAIN

"never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down."
Anyways,continuation UP. Only managed to get a decap.
Last edited by duck; Mar 13, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
h
*Talking to the cnc* If you watch that again, the head dms on the torso piece, I know people hate ground dms, so I decided to use the sharp edges of the torso to do it \o/
Attached Files
#Plata_Coins in the Fountain.rpl (311.2 KB, 16 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Thank you for your answer, sir. I think, that you said makes sense to me. I'm kinda overloaded Toribash-wise on work days. However I'll be more than happy to make some replays for you to check out on Sunday or Saturday. I also sent you PM question, if you could answer it in private, it would be great.
Will be in Copenhagen for the weekend. Probably won't be able to do stuff before tuesday.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yo NutHug.

Thanks for the cnc as always, here is a trick replay which is very rare.

And yes I am aware of the bad looking leg twitch towards the end.

Here ya go, friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]