Toribash
View Poll Results: Does [Eclipto] become official?
Yes
31 Votes / 41.33%
No
44 Votes / 58.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

beh...weve lost, cya eclipto. 35 for no and 28 for yes. and it ends tommorow.

but i still got high hopes for it!
well, this is how our dream of officiality ends.
I can understand both sides of the coin guys, but i obviously prefer Saints and Screaam's aproach of letting us have a crack at it.
To bad no one who voted no commented so i assume what the reason might be.
NO NOOB CLANS ? yea well, we have Blackbelts and good players so i wouldnt consider us a noob clan.
TOO MANY CLANS ALREADY ? after the clearing that mostly likely won't be the case anymore.
YOU SIMPLY SUCK ? well that might be true but we do make money out of it...

So yea, unless lightning strikes or god interferes we are going to loose this. Nevertheless this clan will stay active and kick butt as long as i'm here.

Thanks for your honesty

Rutz
Last edited by Rutzor; Feb 5, 2008 at 02:56 PM.
Ok, nice summary rutz.

DOOMED. All is lost.

Unless lightning strikes or god interferes like Rutz said.

Or do all the people out there who voted no think we suck? is it because we have people that you dont even know?.

or is it because you don't like the name Eclipto. WHY

eh forget, this typing this down won't make us win...so ill end it here, and say 1 more thing.

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOMED.....
Last edited by flubbah; Feb 5, 2008 at 11:50 AM.
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
well, this is how our dream of officiality ends.
I can understand both sides of the coin guys, but i obviously prefer Saints and Screaam's aprouch of letting us have a crack at it.
To bad no one who voted no commented so i assume what the reason might be.
NO NOOB CLANS ? yea well, we have Blackbelts and good players so i wouldnt consider us a noob clan.
TOO MANY CLANS ALREADY ? after the clearing that mostly likely won't be the case anymore.
YOU SIMPLY SUCK ? well that might be true but we do make money out of it...

So yea, unless lightning strikes or god interferes we are going to loose this. Nevertheless this clan will stay active and kick butt as long as i'm here.

Thanks for your honesty

Rutz

Belts really don't matter. If you don't call yourself noob clan because some mebers have blackbelt... WRONG!
Most players just understood the basics and physics when they've played 1000 matches.
People who say that there are too mayne clans already do really suck because they steal other clans the chance to have fun being offical just because there are some other clans offical already.

You forgot to add the "I nver c u playn wen im on so me vots no!!!1!"-option by the way :b.

The "no" voters don't post here, because they are:
1. very lazy. they just want to destroy your hopes.
2. too stupid to consider voting yes and just hit no.
3. don't want to lose their reputation just because they votes no. They rather vote no and stay anonym, which is their good right.

Bad grammar, spelling and complains make you lose even more, trust me. People don't like people who "cry". I have experiance with that because this vote-system existed a half year ago already before they killed it and tried the "new" clansystems which failed in my opinion.

I voted no, because I don't think that this clan is ready to defeat other clans. Being offical leader of an accepted clan means a lot of stress actually. Trust me, I know that. I was a Co-Leader of toxic and it was no fun.
You guys don't know how it is. So I'd rather spare this things.
glhf guys.
Last edited by juo; Feb 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM.
I'd like to take this time to impersonate Chris from "Cute with Chris"

All your dreams are dead.

For the record i voted no. My reason is that you advertised your self as a noob clan, and you act like a noob clan, now normally this wouldn't bother me everyone has to start somewhere, but you don't have to start by making a clan, join one that's already been made, get some experience on this game, get your self a story that doesnt involve a Greek myth gone horribly wrong and tainted by "elite speech".

I personally have never actually started a clan (while i have been a founding member, never a founding leader) so i can't give you much advice more than i have already, you might want to ask other more successful clans how they became what they are today.

well i hope i helped you a little and proved i wasn't and one of the 3 things you accuse people who don't respond to said topic after voting no.

[EDIT]

oh and get FireFox with Google toolbar and spell check every single post you make, you with become 10 times more popular... and if you want the admins/gods to like you use the EDIT button at the bottom of your post ALOT!
Last edited by Vox; Feb 5, 2008 at 11:59 AM.
Thanks for the feedback guys ! I'm not trying to be emo in here, neither to blame people for the choice they made.
All that I'm trying to do is to understand the reason behind the choices that were made.
I know my english is far from perfect but i am trying to better myself *spellchecks*
Last edited by Rutzor; Feb 5, 2008 at 05:33 PM.
Originally Posted by Screaam View Post
This shows alot no´s.but good luck u guys i hope u get it

Eh..no matter, we've lost.
yes but not instantly, something has to have changed from the first try.
(as far as i know anyway)