13 Votes / 20.97%
No - Activity
31 Votes / 50.00%
No - Organization
8 Votes / 12.90%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Lysithix View Post
Meh, Thanks guys It's been good, but since I lost this poll I have to Quit playing Toribash...

did you lose a bet or something?

I've seen [SOB]'s in-game, but...
no, because the leader is quitting Toribash!
(cuz his poll got shot down)
<3 Toribash!
I voted no on the activity, never seen one of them at all before, plus we got enough clans already.
Originally Posted by Lysithix View Post
Meh, Thanks guys It's been good, but since I lost this poll I have to Quit playing Toribash. Not trying to get sympathy, just figured that you guys'd wanna know. Well I suppose this is the end of my leading any clan.

Wow, stupidiest reason to quit a game ever :o
No offence.
Bai.
wow he quit because his clan failed the officiality poll? thats like commiting suicide because something got deleted from your computer...
No, I quit because I made a promise to a friend, don't assume things you don't know, asshole. I don't care if I get banned, but dont make me out to be some whiney ass punk kid.
ya im not going to play toribash either anymore one reason being people are dumbass another is that i never play it since i dont really have a reason and third i dont have time to sit here and play with dolls online all day.
so you leave toribash because your clan didnt become official?
stupid reason.
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
one reason being people are dumbass

Then try to avoid yourself

i never play it since i dont really have a reason

How the hell could you quit something if you never play it?

third i dont have time to sit here and play with dolls online all day.

Oh goodie, the classical "I failt here so I'm gonna pretend I have a life and that I'm too busy to show up."

That aint why i left i just posted why i left

Even better, the more classical "I'm gonna leave then check back in my thread to see how people respond because I've got nothing better to do"

Your post has been shot down by the JPA, Juntalis Personal Army. Quitting toribash is quitting one of the things juntalis loves, and is therefore a direct insult to him. *bows to poster of Juntalis
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.