ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Absence
I won't be here, from now until Sunday.

That's a total of about 3 days. Until then, I want you all to behave yourselves, you hear? I'm leaving Ishi with the control of this area, treat him as you do me.

Also, there's this "toriclans" thing at the top of the page... I guess many of you have not noticed it. It is the new function for making a clan. I am not yet sure of the requirements it will have, as I haven't tried making a dummy clan with it yet.

Anyway... go check it out, it's got features and links and little boxes with text.

~ManBreakfast
Hey, hope I can post in here. Is the torishop gonna have some feature to make an unofficial clan? Or does it already and I'm just too stupid to find it :P.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
ManBreakfast, that Toriclan page was noticed by me . But It only applies to official clans so far :S, well I wish you luck with whatever it is that you are doing from now untill Sunday =D. Btw, leaving Ishi to this job D=. THATS MADNESS! Madness?? IT R ISHI D=!

lol, im kinda hyperactive at the moment. :P
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
oh wow... does that mean I'm the only one who can add clans? D:

Lemme go try that now...

Edit: oh cool, it worked. Tao Jeet Kune Do is added. You're welcome, MoxieMan.

The rest of you, PM me as soo nas you can with your clan's name and leader, I'll create it for you.

And here I was, thinking that you had to go do it yourself....
its for official clans only so far. Maybe there should be an page added with unnofficial clans?
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.