ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Dark) The Dark Brethren
Current Rank: 78th

Once a noble young boy, Mastertron started out with high hopes for the world of Toribash. But as time grew on he realised that it wasn’t as he first thought. People he thought he could trust turned into monsters and other brotherhoods only made him feel different and that he didn’t belong. So he set out for retribution against the people who changed him. After countless battles he has found himself at one of the four highest belts achievable to man, Master Belt. Now filled with a new confidence he strides towards forming a group to take the toribash world by surprise. While working towards making a good community of players both on the battle field and off; and slowly making his way to the next 3 highest belts.

~Respect the leader and all members~
~Don't spam the forum or in-game chat~
~Don't rage quit (accept you have been defeated no matter how "BS" you think it might be. any proof given to the leader of you rage quitting will lead a warning)~
~You MUST be forum or In-game active to stay in the clan. post daily if possible~
~Don't beg for anything, including: Rank in the clan, TC or items~
~All general rules for the forum and in-game~

Get 10 members [x]
Get 20 members [x]
Fight in a war [x]
Win a war [x]
Have a healthy forum community [ ]
Have healthy in-game activity [x]
Get to rank 100 [x]
Get to rank 50 [ ]
Get to the top 10 [ ]
Get 10k in the bank [x]
Get 20k in the bank [x]
Get 30k in the bank [x]
Get 40k in the bank [x]
Get 50k in the bank [x]
Get 60k in the bank [x]
Get 70k in the bank [ ]
Get 80k in the bank [ ]
Get 90k in the bank [ ]
Get 100k! in the bank [ ]
Become official [ ]

DarkBankTB -
60,892TC

Bank History

Donate what you can when you can. Not in a big hurry to make lots of money.
This money will NOT be used for loaning to players in the clan. It’s for: Clan Events, Clan Wars and getting to official when the time comes.

If you want your own special rank in the clan then here are the conditions:
1k - Your own rank (with no special powers)
1k - For each power you would like in your own rank.
e.g. I would like a rank called Darkness incarnate with the power to invite, withdraw invites and can manage wars.
It would cost 4k for the rank to be made.
You can only pick between these powers for your rank:
Can Send Invitations.
Can Withdraw Invitations.
Can Manage Wars.
(Side Note: If you pay for the rank powers you still need permission to invite and withdraw invites. Waring I'm okay with you doing when ever you feel like you can take them on by yourself or try to get as many active members to join you in the war.)
The other ones are a little OP for “normal” members to have control of like can kick members and manage the ranks so they will only be available for the more trusted members. If you do abuse these powers then they shall be taken off of you for a short time. If abused again then your personal rank will be removed with no refund.

Go to this link -=HERE=- to apply to be a brethren

~Application and inviting rules~
Vote system:
It's a simple system really.
Yes = 1 and you must explain why
No = 0 and you must explain why
Maybe = Undecided and waiting on others to make their vote.
(If someone votes no and gives a good enough reason a.k.a. not a personal reason for not liking the person, then other people are aloud to re-vote. Leaders get the deciding say if there is a conflict of opinions)
~Inviting~
Before you invite you MUST ask 1 of the 4 leaders if you are aloud to invite them. Even if the leader has voted yes for their application you must ask them. They will usually have a good enough reason for waiting to invite the player.

Clear for now...

Click -=HERE=- for the Clan Art thread.

Last edited by Mastertron; Sep 26, 2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Current Rank Update.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Really amazing banner and logos, enjoy leading this clan
And and btw, check your pm

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Thanks for the suport fire. Added to allies
-----

Gotta love this lil guy xD feel free to use him as a 128x128 ground texture if anyone has one. if you want him bigger, just ask (giggady)
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 20, 2015 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hey people, I'm Russ. I'm gonna be helping out in this clan, I'm glad to see the great start it's progressed towards. I hope we will scale high in the ranks and allow our enemi to peacefully fall beneath us.
Russ and Fire. if you see any of the members in game please remind them that they need to be active on the forum, or they will be in danger of being removed from the clan.
Cheers~
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Liking the OP, Best of luck with the clan Mastertron.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Ah will do my friend, will do.
And glad to see this clan is starting out well too. Also that ground texture is amazing JS. You designed it right!?
I can't take the credit for it. I get most of the things I use off of the GTA 5 crew emblem creator.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
512x512 ground texture for the clan.
I got this done for all the guys in the clan that might have or want a ground texture.

Gound

◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►