Toribash
As a marketeer myself I can say I've ever heard of libsomem and Chirox could say the same most likely if he were asked
oh is this where i put my signature?
I would like to join the Originals.

About my self IRL:

I'm 18 years old, my name is Micah if that wasn't already clear, I like to keep to myself for the most part. You'll usually find me in the library reading some fantasy or sex book because that's about as much fun as I need in one day. I'm a very giving person, I've always tried to be friendly. In almost every situation I put others before myself even though I know it's not the best idea sometimes.

About myself on the forums:

I spend most of my time on the forums in the marketing section and browsing through different clan threads. I don't really talk much, I'd rather observe unless I am needed for something. Most of my clan life was spent around TGS but they are dead so I'm looking to finally move on to greener pastures. (Edit: In other words I'm tired of acting like an idiot 24/7, 7/7 would be nice for me.)

Why I want to join:

I want to join this clan because those running it seem to be serious about its up keep and the quality of those who are allowed to enter.
What skills can you bring to the clan:
I'm an artist, I have a shop thread somewhere lost in the marketing area in which I use to use my sticky fingers to get things and sell them. Id say I'm an above average marketer, and veteran sparrer.

I do not have any replays at the moment besides the ones archived on the forums.
(there is a sp and mp replay thread I can dig up if needed.)

Thank you for reading.
Last edited by Micah; Aug 23, 2017 at 07:31 PM. Reason: forum edit
Great application, I'll post you up for discussion and once we've come to a conclusion, I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
I would like to join the Originals.

About my self IRL:

I'm 18 years old, my name is Micah if that wasn't already clear, I like to keep to myself for the most part. You'll usually find me in the library reading some fantasy or sex book because that's about as much fun as I need in one day. I'm a very giving person, I've always tried to be friendly. In almost every situation I put others before myself even though I know it's not the best idea sometimes.

About myself on the forums:

I spend most of my time on the forums in the marketing section and browsing through different clan threads. I don't really talk much, I'd rather observe unless I am needed for something. Most of my clan life was spent around TGS but they are dead so I'm looking to finally move on to greener pastures. (Edit: In other words I'm tired of acting like an idiot 24/7, 7/7 would be nice for me.)

Why I want to join:

I want to join this clan because those running it seem to be serious about its up keep and the quality of those who are allowed to enter.
What skills can you bring to the clan:
I'm an artist, I have a shop thread somewhere lost in the marketing area in which I use to use my sticky fingers to get things and sell them. Id say I'm an above average marketer, and veteran sparrer.

I do not have any replays at the moment besides the ones archived on the forums.
(there is a sp and mp replay thread I can dig up if needed.)

Thank you for reading.

Very shocked someone like you decided to apply to this clan man, haven't heard from you in a very, very long time... but me and the others have decided to have you in here with us. so welcome to the family brother.

You can join our amazing discord server that is linked on the clan page ;)
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Very shocked someone like you decided to apply to this clan man, haven't heard from you in a very, very long time... but me and the others have decided to have you in here with us. so welcome to the family brother.

You can join our amazing discord server that is linked on the clan page ;)

Looking forward to the fun my dude
• Uhm Well Im a grade 9 student, plays league of legends, uhm good in academics
• just got back from the game almost a month after i stopped playing Toribash, But imma play now
• Theodore is my friend he said that this clan is good, I was kicked out from Nitro cause of inactivity
• Abd, boxshu mushu, spar, a lil parkour
Forum skills: art. marketing
In-game: Hmmmmm starting now I'll be active, Good in war but I hate my ping
• dont have posts of my replays
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
You joined in January and you've already been kicked from a clan for inactivity. Post some art and or one or two replays, then I will make a decision. But until you prove the skills which you claim to have it is a no.
Micah I posted his app in the discord for us to see what to do, he is obviously a forum orientated player from his post count so it should be easy for us to look at his art and what not ourselves and we don't require a certain in game skill level.
Last edited by Tempest; Aug 27, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
oh is this where i put my signature?
My personal decision still stand as of now, I will discuss further in discord.