Toribash
Originally Posted by joshuaDA View Post
jebus, you selling the heads posted by spartan?

Not directed at me, but some of them have been sold and I own most of those heads, the finished ones anyway. PM me if you want to buy some of them.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Ordering Template for head: i would like head a of a budda, heres pic of what i would like, the colours are mostly white and a little bit or grey.
Request for: Puredevil
Requesting: Head
Price Range: 600tc

That female head in Spartans examples? Where is it now :O. Do any of you have possession of it? I MUST have it!
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Reminder to everyone, please put who the request is directed to (Spartan094, jebus903, or AgentP) somewhere in the request, otherwise we have no idea.

josemi

Note sure about this one Jebus. It uses your format, but orders and avvy. josemi, who was this directed to?

Sado

This is added to the queue.

PuReDeVil

Added to queue.

Originally Posted by Shawshank
That female head in Spartans examples? Where is it now :O. Do any of you have possession of it? I MUST have it!

He just sold that, it was a request. But perhaps you could request your own, it'd probably be cheaper.
Last edited by Spartan094; Sep 25, 2011 at 03:57 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Whoeever can make that request doesn't matter to me.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Whoeever can make that request doesn't matter to me.

500tc would not be enough had you not been my first customer. Congrats on the discount, but I'm going to have to add you to the bottom of the queue.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Thats ok and thanks for it!
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Ok, jebus if your going to make my head, you can choose to either do it with the helmet or without, your choice. But I would almost now prefer no helmet so there can be mre details and you have a better look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]