Toribash
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I'm pretty sure your username was bones and now im very confused...

Anyways I'm gonna pm you with some clanstuff.

Also long time no see how have you been?

Yeah right used to change my name... again... xD
Im fine. Alot of work in moment.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Announcement

We are still working on the Clan big update. Work progress 47% done.

There are alot of fixes that must be done. We want that this update to be 100% perfect.
If we will have any news about we will let you know.

If you have any questions about feel free to ask.

The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Announcement

We are still working on the Clan big update. Work progress 50% done.

There are alot of fixes that must be done. We want that this update to be 100% perfect.
If we will have any news about we will let you know.

•We have a new Clan tag (x)

Last edited by Assassin; Aug 17, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys I was on my tiny iPhone and tried to click on my name through clan, and accidentally left. Can someone add me back please?
Originally Posted by stringtheory View Post
Hey guys I was on my tiny iPhone and tried to click on my name through clan, and accidentally left. Can someone add me back please?

I sent you a new invitation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Today marks a significant day for a clan member of ours! It's iBash's birthday, coincidentally it almost marks his three year anniversary in our clan. As a reward for his loyalty and as a gift the Clan Team is presenting you with the new katana item you have been talking about, Happy Birthday and hope you have had a great past three years with us!
Last edited by dabarrett; Aug 27, 2017 at 04:48 AM.