It's a good thing Alex Ich is the only one that ever gets interviewed
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
ITS GGGG!

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
It's a good thing Alex Ich is the only one that ever gets interviewed

I think he's like one of the only two English speaking players on GG, so they have to interview him.

Other members get interviewed in Russian. Only other interview I've scene of GG is Gosu pepper/Edward which was in Russian and subtitled.

For next weeks IEM, its going to be interesting if teams pull out anything that was shown in this tournament. Its quite clear that eve and kha'zix are quite OP on this current tournament patch.
Last edited by j4nd0; Jan 20, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Gambit won IEM yay.

OMG SPOILERS!
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I probably should have a duo partner, most of the people I do ever duo with are either real life friends and suck or just don't do the best most of the time. Solo queue is what I mostly do.

COUNT ME IN!
I duo with Ed, but when he's offline I need a buddy.
Solo Queue sucks dick because you have to rely on 4 people to not suck dick as opposed to 3.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks

We're all a premade except ashe, ashe is a random. We decided we could win if we built attack speed and damage so that we could push like crazy instead of having team battles. We bd'd whenever possible and ended up absolutely raping their turrets in like 3 seconds. At the start of the game we decided it'd be funny if we had teemo and lulu top both with AP/Attack speed builds. Endd up failing miserably, but with our attack speed we just killed everything late game. Moral of the story, surrendering is for fags.

Oh and the large amount of deaths on our time was because we were literally running into their base one by one and getting raped, funny times.

Also I know this is horrible, the builds are horrible and it was a horrible idea, I just think it's humorous that it actually worked.
Last edited by BladesOnToast; Jan 21, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
COUNT ME IN!
I duo with Ed, but when he's offline I need a buddy.
Solo Queue sucks dick because you have to rely on 4 people to not suck dick as opposed to 3.

Yeah, sorry about not being on when you are... lol

I've fixed my sleeping schedule, and you're going to sleep when I just wake up

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم