Toribash
well (dont do this as i do not think it would well) if in your situation for my entire childhood i would walk in and hit punch him in the face and say somethign ctachy like. uhhhhhhh hmmmmmm....idk somethign normal i guess like f*** off
-----
just wait it out.
Last edited by spazrabit; Oct 5, 2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DipperILBI View Post
where would i find a surveillance camera that would be small enough to hide.. i have a lot of open spaces

Just put it in the corner of a room and move around some stuff so it's hard to see.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

ferras..
u do not know how careful my dad is.. he checks everything everytime he comes home

he inspects the whole house. leaves nothing behind. hes a smart person i dont think it would go well with hiding cameras in corners of rooms
besides hes arguing right now and do u guys want me to tell u about wat he lectures me about when he comes down?? its frustratin my life
The Aikido BEAST is back!
ferras..
u do not know how careful my dad is.. he checks everything everytime he comes home

he inspects the whole house. leaves nothing behind. hes a smart person i dont think it would go well with hiding cameras in corners of rooms
besides hes arguing right now and do u guys want me to tell u about wat he lectures me about when he comes down?? its frustratin my life

for me when i was younger and use to get hit and lectured i didnt really get frustrated just it eventullay made me feel like it was my fault and that i was a bad kid. i now realise that i was better behaved thatn 90% of young children
-----
question sorry if this is an invasion of privacy.
does your dad hit you as in a cuff on the back of the head or extreme like slaps and punches to the face and other stuff
Last edited by spazrabit; Oct 5, 2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DO A BARRELROLL
Solax Moderated Message:
Idiotic posts are not tolerated.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 5, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
@spaz my dad can make ANYONE feel bad and very manipulative, and nuthing invades my privacy.. it varies in what i do. but hes the sort of person that releases his anger on someone else if he cant or is not allowed to hit or scream at the person who made him angry, so its basicall for no reason................

AT TWISTED FATE REMOVE THE COMMENT ULL BE INFRACTED OR WARNED...just sayen but im not a GM do it quickly
@spaz my dad can make ANYONE feel bad and very manipulative, and nuthing invades my privacy.. it varies in what i do. but hes the sort of person that releases his anger on someone else if he cant or is not allowed to hit or scream at the person who made him angry, so its basicall for no reason................

AT TWISTED FATE REMOVE THE COMMENT ULL BE INFRACTED OR WARNED...just sayen but im not a GM do it quickly

well if you dont do something about your dad YOU will become the one hitting and screaming at other people than your dad to release your anger. find something to dextract yourself.
i promised myself never to do this to anyone and not to be selfish which i already am. im never going to be like my dad but are there any opinions on what i should do to help myself in this situation because it is also happening to ppl all over the world mainly in Asia
i promised myself never to do this to anyone and not to be selfish which i already am. im never going to be like my dad but are there any opinions on what i should do to help myself in this situation because it is also happening to ppl all over the world mainly in Asia

cant exactly compare my childhood to yours (im white. dont hate) as allot of people tell me asian parents are much stricter than others. but yes maybe as crazy as it sounds ask your dad to treat you more kindly. you never know it may work. tell him that your his son and that he severly affecting your well-being
Already done that. He isn't the person to change his mind. If he thinks wat hes doin is right, he sticks with it. And yes ...AP's are much stricter