Toribash
another thing i have to say ulti is thank you for hosting that betting server u making me some money
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Hello iam 77077 i want to join TGO because i love to betting and duelling.I have hosted many betting servers but then i left betting because of all my tc was finished then i start participating in different event,tourneys etc to make tc for doing bets servers.
Duel are also cool but i affraid of been scammed.
Edit:ok done with proofread. Now you may take the decision Devil as you are the org leader.
Last edited by 77077; Oct 9, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
Originally Posted by ryanw99 View Post
i am suck a gambler. I gamble so much that i nvr have tcs bye the end of the day. I bet all the time. I would like to join because ultimation told me to join. Also because i want to be put in a group of my own kind (gamblers). Thank u for reading this.

Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
Hello iam 77077 i want to join TGO because i love to betting and duelling.i have hosted ucounted betting servers but then i left betting because of all my tc was finished then i start participating in different event,tourneys etc to make tc for doing bets servers.
Duel are also cool but i affraid of been scammed.

Proofread your apps, then we can make a decision.

my bad with my app i meant i am a very good better. I bet all the time. i am always in ultimations servers. i bet like 30k eveyday. I also duel alot. I think this will be a good place to meet other people who love to bet. That is why i want to join ur clan. Thank you for reading
Proofreading means look at your post and correct grammar mistakes.

sorry ill fix my orriginal post
-----
fixed it
Last edited by ryanw99; Oct 8, 2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, still not close to perfect but meh, I say yes just because I see you in like every betting server.