Ranking
holy shit dude. one of the best parkour ive seen so far may even reach swexx stuff.
couldn't find anything wrong or anything could look better.
complete it pl0x
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Wow, many thanks for the comment Alpha, I'm glad you liked it!
Here's the new WIP. I'll probably go throught 2 different routes in this replay. CnC is always welcome
Attached Files
tr_parkour_city_b_remake.tbm (19.7 KB, 26 views)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Wow torio, that's a really cool keyframing replay man, u did everything pretty clean, smooth and with a nice flow

Hey guys, here i have a new replay, a parkour replay, it isn't how i wanted, i wanted a different route, but i got lazy, well, lots of stuffs wasn't how i wanted, but i think it still a cool replay.

Well guys, i am working on my Ninja Warrior replay, but i won't show now, i'll just show in the end of the 3rd stage, and the reason is pretty simple, i want a fair competition
Attached Files
Victor- Still Remaining.rpl (1.54 MB, 49 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 9 views)
Run and jumping at the begginning was plain,
Nice looking but plain, liked however the ninja ish kick jump or what to call it.

Flip of the ledge was neat, a Little to much hold in it but oh well. Flip was really stiff.

The roll at the ground was marvelous, arms were a tiny bit to stiff but otherwise it was great.

Jump and flip was mehish, nothing too interesting,
Run is nice afterwards, jump was sweet, flip was nice.Landing not so much, get those YMCA arms down lel,

Running was really neat after, and the wall tic tac was really neat. Landing was icky,
didn't like it and the followup netheir.

Jump up to the zipline was meh,
Brakedancy stuff to the hanging on the line was messy,

Don't like how your legs were held and relaxed right after, made it look odd.

Standard flip, neat landing but the followup was odd.

Neat running and jumping to the end.

Really neat replay overall, would of been nice with seeing something in it that is more unique, that brakedance stuff on the zipline beginining for example, do more stuff like that,

Bla bla bla.

Nice replay, do more.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Run and jumping at the begginning was plain,
Nice looking but plain, liked however the ninja ish kick jump or what to call it.

Flip of the ledge was neat, a Little to much hold in it but oh well. Flip was really stiff.

The roll at the ground was marvelous, arms were a tiny bit to stiff but otherwise it was great.

Jump and flip was mehish, nothing too interesting,
Run is nice afterwards, jump was sweet, flip was nice.Landing not so much, get those YMCA arms down lel,

Running was really neat after, and the wall tic tac was really neat. Landing was icky,
didn't like it and the followup netheir.

Jump up to the zipline was meh,
Brakedancy stuff to the hanging on the line was messy,

Don't like how your legs were held and relaxed right after, made it look odd.

Standard flip, neat landing but the followup was odd.

Neat running and jumping to the end.

Really neat replay overall, would of been nice with seeing something in it that is more unique, that brakedance stuff on the zipline beginining for example, do more stuff like that,

Bla bla bla.

Nice replay, do more.

I got pretty rusty so many problems appeared on that replay, same on my Ninja Warrior replay, less problems ofc, but i am recovering my self, i planned to do a fucking unique replay, but i was too rusty for that haha. Thanks man
uh... hello? is this alive?

how do i become top 5 triker
Last edited by Haku; Dec 7, 2020 at 04:23 AM. Reason: : D
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

not really sure why you want to be worse, anyway, this is sick as always, the fact that you made that opener in 10 minutes doesnt let me sleep at night
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener