Toribash
Original Post
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
[REL/WIP]Double_ZipLine
Let me introduce you to Double ZipLine! Remember, this is for MP!

I know there will be alot of you who will think, "Oh, noes. What have someone done now?". Well, that question is about to be answered really simply by me!
The game rules are as following:
Engagedistance 3000
Engageheight 950
Dojo 1
Dojosize 800
DMT 300
Gravity 0 0 -20

Now you maybe got an idea of what I have done, right? The thing is, that I just thought that the normal ZipLine.tbm just got a bit boring. one person goes to the other sliding with a pole. So I had an idea, changing the poles and the sliders. Now, here is another picture:

Got some ideas now didn't we? Well, that is my my mod. In it's most simple and pure form.

And below we have the mod itself and replay to demonstrate the mod.
(BTW, this is the first mod I have made.) I hope it got nice, and I hope you like it.

Edit: I want this approved. I'm not double posting now, because that's not right.

EDIT2: I have made an update: there was some "problems" with the big poles, I forgot to make it so you couldn't grab them. Now that problem is solved in the ----fix version.
Attached Files
DoubleZipLine.tbm (546 Bytes, 26 views)
DZL - review.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
doubleziplinefix.tbm (568 Bytes, 18 views)
Last edited by Tapion; Feb 17, 2009 at 06:47 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Nice....

i love how theres a dojo on the bottom, so the fight continues... and you can use your stick as a club 8D. i look forward for MP.
- its been a while
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I have made an update to the mod. Maybe we need to change that mod for the MP? there was some fixed that made it better for the online world.
Fixes:
1: Now you can't grab the big pole.
2: There is no dq in the ring.

DoubleZipLine2 is just around the corner! it will come out today, unless something big happens IRL. So, just stay around and watch it being released, it's a new thing in it that will make gameplay more fun with it!

*zip* *zip* *zip*

Merged posts. Big news is no excuse: next double post gets reported.
Last edited by Skazz; Feb 18, 2009 at 05:13 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Ahhh... Just like the good ol days... God I miss UCR.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
Ahhh... Just like the good ol days... God I miss UCR.

Maybe I should know, or maybe not, but I got no idea what UCR is.

Care to explain if its no secret?
Sigma | Gata
Wow tampion... the pictures are hella cool. i will DEFINITLY be playing htis on MP.
- its been a while
4th Dan Black Belt
Just let me say one thing that should be darn clear. This have more freestyle feel than "DZL2daggers" as there are no instagib daggers here.
Sigma | Gata