Ranking
Original Post
United States, United Kingdom, and France attacking Syria
give me your thoughts on this chaotic situation.

in all honesty i believe this situation will escalate rather quickly just hope to god ww3 wont start
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
you have to first see, if the threat is authentic,
then there is a war, else, no war and just threats
most of this stuff was buzzing all ove the news and reportedly they are launching air strikes so god knows whats happening
so many threats and no war yet.
so many kills and no war yet.
why would they call it the third world war?
im not sure possibly due to the crazy threats by russia
These attacks were in response of suspected chemical weapon attacks that were commited by President Bashar Asad. It definitely sent a strong message to Syria, but the biggest worry here is Russia's reaction to all of this. Tension has been growing and it could lead to some type of consequence but a 3rd world war seems like an awful stretch. I saw an article where Russia accused the UK of staging the chemical attack in Syria, but this accusation could be a way of making the attack on Syria seem unjust.
This situation is bizarre and without actually being there it's hard to determine who's speaking the truth. What does Asad have to gain from chemical bombing his own citizens? Why would three countries, not just average countries, but Super Powers need to bomb a poor country filled with supposedly chemical bombed citizens, survivors and traumatized people living in a shitty environment? What the hell is happening?
i dont even know either and now they are saying their ''strikes'' were succesful but its the united nations problem so who knows.
Big countries testing who has a bigger dick over the head of a small country. It's always the same story.
And seriously, ppl still believe propaganda that comes from America and their lackeys after the Irak?
Not my opinion, just want to tell what we hear from our mass media:

UK, USA and France told that Syria has waepons.
Without investigation they attack Syria.
Russian equipment, that was traded legally to Syria stopped 80% of air strickes.

There are 4 theories what russian people say:
1) Putin is lying and helps Syrian therorrists and turns the situation to his side just to have a reason for using our army legally.
2) UK, USA and France make it like they did in Iraq, Libea etc, to gain some oil and strategic places. Syria doesn't have such waepons.
3) Syria has the waepons, but trying to hide it. Moreover the actions against the country were illegal cause of world laws. London, Washington and France had to wait untill the decision of others, instead of attacking.
4) All of this was to check out how Russia will react to violations of conditions, that Putin asked this 3 countries not to brake or "we will rape you"

That's all I know.

IMO: We won't find out the truth. We're just humans, who do their dailyshit. Politics is difficult. Every contry has their own aims. I don't think that someone could believe that everybody want world peace. Everybody can cover their true motives by using such loud words. WW3 won't happen. It's idiotic. 1 nuclear bomb and it's over, youknow. If we're talking about war w/o using it. I don't think that Russia is to dumb to fight against USA, France and other European countries. Talking about that countries - I don't think they are too dumb to fight against China, Russia and some muslim countries at the same time.

So, there will be some diplomatic stuff like sanctions or something, and that's all.

Also, @80J4N, we're waiting 4 new comicses.
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 15, 2018 at 08:33 PM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN