Toribash
Original Post
TB's Most Wanted

Halloween is upon us, and trouble is brewing on the streets. The police have compiled a list of bloodthirsty maniacs and merciless criminals. Bounties have been placed on their heads. It's time to hunt.

Every hour, there will be a new bounty placed on a randomly selected player and it will be up to you to find them and defeat them. In addition to that, there will be special bounties with higher rewards, which will be placed on carefully selected people within the community. You will be rewarded if you can claim the bounty that has been put on someone's head.

-Do not request for prizes won on one account to be sent to another account. You will receive all the items you won on the account you participated on. No exceptions.

-Rigging a match to claim the bounty will result in a ban. Rigging is bad don't do it

for the player/s with the most bounties collected:

100k + A Halloween item of your choosing + 6x

For 2 bounties collected:

2x + A Halloween item of your choosing

November, 5th

Halloween items you can choose from

Bounty list
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 5, 2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Over
its nice but the 2 people i saw on bounty online today were new guys playing with their friends in a private passworded server with random mods xd
maybe have a higher belt limit on bounties, yes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
That shouldn’t happen anymore.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Great.
Now the actual idea is good, however, it wouldn't be Toribash if people only decided to play and give bounties to their friends.
In my opinion, for future references, don't do an event like this again. While it has good design and thoughtful rewards for the October Halloween, the general concept in practise is really bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got 2 bounties, well, id like obsidian scythe
Last edited by Diablo; Nov 6, 2018 at 12:04 AM.
~please whisper to talk ingame.
I dmed a guy, lifted him out of dojo and both times 1 turn before winning he leaves, so you have it easy buddy.
Ended up with Finn getting the bounty and Typhon hunting him down
oof

Also something I want to address:
People act like literal gods with bounties and go around hopping between rooms, never actually wanting to play in 60% of the cases.
Stop acting like an imbecile, yes.

I'd consider ending this event prematurely due to toxicity it causes, in my opinion.

Additionally, as to give you an example of how poor this event is in execution:

Pictures1

After his friend lost due to incompetence in shoulder raising to an extended-pec man,

It was my turn to fight, however, he decides to spec.

Pictures2

Then he changes the mod to... parkour. And then he accepts to kick us out but he doesn't know commands for shit which made me giggle.

Pictures3

Then he kicks me.

Pictures4

Upon everyone entering I was greeted by... MUSHU!

Pictures4

Additionally, this guy was inconviniently in a room called "furry" prior to dodging us coming after him by swapping rooms.

This is a small rigfest and if you have issues with me calling these people out on it feel free to remove my post, thanks.
Last edited by Money; Nov 3, 2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kikipro: banned SStewart, thanks for reporting. If you spot any other players who deliberately avoid fighting anyone except for their friends, please let us know (either by posting here or contacting any ES member in discord).

Kazu: all prizes will be delivered once event is over.
ayy its ova
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, the event is over. Prizes will be sent soon, to those that have collected 2 bounties but have not messaged me what you want, I will be contacting you about that.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash