Toribash
No, Rawr, play more Yasuo :c
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Taric's first new skin after his champion update.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Taric's first new skin after his champion update.

Dayummm Pool Party Taric that's hot. <3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Is the RP bought in NA the same with the RP you buy in OCE?
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
No. I believe values are different from Server to Server.

Ex: 10 Dollars of money in NA will probably buy you a bit more than what 10 dollars would in OCE, if the monetary system is in anyway different. That said, yeah.

Pool Party Taric, Fiora, and MF look nice, though I wanted some other pool party designs. I was actually considering PP Fiora until I realized I own Project.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Champion Update: Ryze

Passive: Ryze's maximum mana is now increased by his ability power. Old passive shield was moved to his Q.

Q: Same. Now have old passive.

W: Same

E: Deal magic damage to a target and marks it with Flux. Ryze's next spell on targets marked with Flux will deal bonus effects: The root duration of Rune Prison(W) is doubled. Spell Flux(E) applies Flux to all nearby enemies.

R: Open a portal to a location a short distance away. A couple of seconds later, all allied units within the portal's sphere are warped to the target location.

(Ryze's Q now can level up 6 ranks times but 2 ranks for his R.)
(Ryze's skin, Human Ryze now renamed to "Young Ryze")
Last edited by Chris; Jun 29, 2016 at 01:22 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I was just discussing the Ryze rework with some people on the League Factions Discord. I don't wanna see this guy paired with Shen for the love of God please.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
that new ryze R is crazy stupid. What are they thinking??
Just saw Red play with taric, they both tap r and they can dive wherever they want with 3 seconds of no risk
Ryze + Nunu combo?

Well, Ryze's uilt range size: Link
Last edited by Chris; Jun 29, 2016 at 05:10 AM.
Are you ready for an express train to troll town?

Cause I ain't.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games