Toribash
Original Post
Can please join to RAWR ?
Cheers its Cryptal here, I wanna join to RAWR clan. Actually wanted to join many years back then, but I was total bastard in forums. Just played singleplayer till get enough of it. So I played, and wanted to get some skills. Later on came to forums, and now I think I have pretty good skills. And started to be more active on forums too. So I wanna join to this legendary clan. Thanks.

Im 17 years old.
Favorite mods are, very first is taekkyon, and then judo, wushu, aikido, and sumo sometimes.
Im brown belt right now on this account, going to black. My old account is Torieagle1, which was 7th dan black.
My Qi is 746.
And here is some replays
Attached Files
rampage.rpl (246.6 KB, 22 views)
spinbreakz.rpl (266.4 KB, 13 views)
hampavsme.rpl (36.1 KB, 24 views)
supersplit.rpl (202.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Cryptal; Mar 9, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

oh shit, this guy beat hampa

he has my vote
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
you hampabeater you

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

maybe

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

holyshit
dat post

you are under 18 years of age. you need a signed permission slip from your parents, stating that they are cool with you playing on the internet with random strangers, who may or may not be 47 year old pedophiles.
if im being honest, i cannot vouch for iceshadow. I have only seen one photo of him, which was without a shirt and was quite buff, i suspect that may not have been him and that he may infact be a 47 year old pedophile.

after you have the permission slip, you will be required to go through a screening process. for which i will need your ID number, facebook profile and you bank account details.
the texture in your avatar is also reminiscent of mosiers old head texture, i will hold that against you, and will be included in the screening process
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 3, 2013 at 07:59 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-