Toribash
Original Post
Moves I used
Here are my results of trying to learn new moves, I hope I'm doing good so far.
Attached Files
Clap Their Legs.rpl (27.3 KB, 33 views)
Decap Grab.rpl (35.6 KB, 31 views)
Diagnolly Clap of Judo.rpl (43.5 KB, 20 views)
Punch.rpl (24.7 KB, 22 views)
Crane Kick Attempt.rpl (16.4 KB, 22 views)
Clap Grab.rpl (21.9 KB, 13 views)
Another Clapping Move.rpl (11.1 KB, 16 views)
Clap of Judo.rpl (24.8 KB, 21 views)
They were ok, but most of them was just throwing uke out of the dojo. Now i liked "Decap grab" because you actually dismembered his arms, and it wasn't quite bad.

But I also enjoyed your movements while away from uke.

They weren't bad, but those moves of which you DQed Uke would probably not work in multiplayer. I'll give you a tip. when DQ is on, dismember a part of the opponent so it would DQ itself, giving you less risk of DQing yourself.
I will focus on the replays with obious flaws.
DecapGrab:
It's called dismemberments. Decap is the term of dismembering the head and the head only.
Diagonally clap of judo:
You could have twisted Uke quite easily.
After 200 frames at frame 300 you have to change only three joints to throw him down.
Contract right hip, glute and left rotating chest to see what happens. You will see how close you are to nice looking moves.
Crane Kick Attempt:
Would be nice if the kick hits. If you switch to a right rotating chest while kicking you can make the move aim closer to Uke.
Another clapping move:
Nice result but it looks like you set your joints only once. Makes the whole thing looking a bit boring.
Clap of judo:
Well that was just bad. I guess you didn't get what you wanted at all.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I used to play a lot of judo when I was in beginner, but I never grasped the concept of "dismembering parts". So I went to aikido, where I really belonged, but I still find that some of my aikido moves are useful in judo. Seeing as thats what you play try using a Monkey starter.

Hold all (C key)
Con left pec
grab left hand
ext right pec
right rotating chest
ext left glute
ext right glute
con left knee
con right knee

From here many moves can be executed to take down your opponent. Try ext your legs and knees to get a positioning on the ground so you can move your opponent or raising/lowering that left shoulder to swing around your opponent. Although look out for people twisting and ext that right part of their body(most commonly used with a kick). They will cause you problems.